Paddock closed! At auction July 29!

-
We've known about this for awhile now but it really hits home for me when I see the pics of the office/work space. It looks like people were there one minute and gone the next.

I bet Frank Mitchell and company will have their grubby little fingers all over the auction next month.

RIP Paddock!

Thats just to bad. Some thing tells me E bay is going to be over flowing with parts after that auction.

I amagine that someone thinks that they are going to be rich beyond their wildest dreams.

Another resource for us all that is now gone. It's sad that the Paddock has gone under and now all of the people out there who are trying to save these old cars and trucks will now have to find parts elsewhere. I bought some of my restoration parts from them and never had any issues.

the parts are not gone. i am now working for the person who bought all of the Paddock's Chrysler inventory. Most of the A body items will be offered here first at a greatly reduced rate. All parts are located in NC now. I will start posting some things for sale in the next few weeks. please be patient, there is a ton of stuff to go through.
Thanks, Bill

the parts are not gone. i am now working for the person who bought all of the Paddock's Chrysler inventory. Most of the A body items will be offered here first at a greatky reduced rate. All parts are located in NC now. I will start posting some things for sale in the next few weeks. please be patient, there is a ton of stuff to go through.
Thanks, Bill
Good to hear!:cheers:
Thank you

the parts are not gone. i am now working for the person who bought all of the Paddock's Chrysler inventory. Most of the A body items will be offered here first at a greatky reduced rate. All parts are located in NC now. I will start posting some things for sale in the next few weeks. please be patient, there is a ton of stuff to go through.
Thanks, Bill

That has to be the best news I've heard all year :cheers:

can't wait to see some of those items 8)

-
Back