• F3 (Light Green)

Votes: 67 44.7%
  • C7 (Plum Crazy Purple)

Votes: 38 25.3%
  • Other

Votes: 46 30.7%

• Total voters
-
go with 1972 plymouth basin street blue, or better yet petty blue.

I'm thinking of petty blue on my 67 cuda notch coupe, with black vinyl top, and some tasty black cragar V5 wheels

just a thought at least its not B5 blue tho i had 2 chargers that color and always loved it.

hope this helps
matt

Here you go !!! I come real close to painting my '69 Dart to match my wife's '68 'Cuda !!!

IMG_0316.jpg

either intense blue pearlcoat or petty blue would be my choice. but if its come down to f3 or c7, i like f3.

If you want an original paint color the newer corvettes have a bronze/copper color that looks killer in my opinion. just my $0.02

I'd say go original. I have a buddy that went with the original color for his duster (GY9 Tawny Gold) and it really stands out for not being a typical bright color.

I need more info to make a thoughtful recommendation. What is the intended use of the car? Do you want a sleeper look or loud and proud?

What color is the interior? What color do you want it to be?

My 69 340 Swinger is R4 red, stripe delete....but I had a white stripe put on it because I've always liked the white stripe. I do have a NOS black stripe that I've had for years and years but I decided I like white better. I'll probably sell that black one. I've always liked the way the factory made the cars look anyway.

I need more info to make a thoughtful recommendation. What is the intended use of the car? Do you want a sleeper look or loud and proud?

What color is the interior? What color do you want it to be?
It will be my H.S car Street and Strip set up, sleeper, black interior i am leaning really close on the F3 the most

I vote f3 also. It was the color of my first new car a 1971 Duster 340 and I kinda like things original. I also had a 1969 Dart GTS conv. that was this color that looked very nice. vvvvvv

Attachments

• 5-19-2012 006.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 380
  • 5-19-2012 007.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 441
I like the F3. Just my opinion...I don't like high impact colors on pre 1970 cars, sorry.

F3 is really growing on me. Got my vote. What color interior do you have? A4 is a cool color too. Sometimes silver, sometimes green, sometimes gold. tmm

I would do it the F3 with the W1 strip, and if thats not a taker 2006 rams had an electric Blue that is really cool

Color will be ordered soon. 98 Ember Firemist.

I am always partial the the original color first, then a color offered that year. The Hi Impact colors of 70 -73 never looked right on anything before then. I bought mine because of the color. It was a 69 only year color and you just don't see any of them. Q5. White vinyl top with white interior. Go with the F3.

-
Back