Paint for grille.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
71 Satellite grill color,what have you used to get close to Argent silver in a spray bomb. thanks gents.

015.JPG

Eastwood also makes a silver argent that sprays on nice, just make sure you do it in light coats

These guys are in Ottawa, they make their own paint in a spray can. And they will ship.
thumbnail_IMG_0846.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0847.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0848.jpg

I have used Duplicolor acyrilic lacquer, silver metallic DAL 1679 on my '72 Demon.
It was available at my local NAPA
Yote

Great help,the grill is going to be cool when done.Hears a pic of her at the body and paint shop.Same place that did the Duster.There greattttttttttttttttttt.

005.JPG

004.JPG

Is your grill plastic or metal?

Regardless i've had great success with "adhesion promoter" on more delicate parts to get spray paint to adhere, especially plastic. You may want to give it a try. It's like a primer.

Is your grill plastic or metal?

Regardless i've had great success with "adhesion promoter" on more delicate parts to get spray paint to adhere, especially plastic. You may want to give it a try. It's like a primer.
ITS plastic,too bad its not metal.

With plastic ...I also used the adhesive promoter from eastwood and the rat rod black. Just make sure when you spray the promoter on the plastic .... you have a short window before you have to spray the finish coat on it. Don't wait to long after applying the promoter on it

-
Back