Paint progress......

-
Thanks for the props guys. I put the grille in today and the door glass and driver mirror on.

dartrim6.jpg

dartrim8.jpg

dartrim7.jpg

dartrim9.jpg

dartrim10.jpg

I went to see Gregs car today. LOOKS AWESOME...........VIPER BLUE Looks Great. Anybody going to MOPAR only at Woodburn Oregon on July 18th Stop and say Hi. We will be there.

I,ve always wondered how the black snorkel scoop would look on a blue car with white interior?I have the scoop sitting in the garage,just haven,t had the nerve to drill holes in a mint hood.The car looks great!8)

P.S Is that beige interior?Doh!

I,ve always wondered how the black snorkel scoop would look on a blue car with white interior?I have the scoop sitting in the garage,just haven,t had the nerve to drill holes in a mint hood.The car looks great!8)

P.S Is that beige interior?Doh!

It's all black except for the seats and headliner(white), I don't have the cash yet to finish switching the interior over to black completely with some new legendary seat skins and a new black ABS headliner, I liked the white interior but prefer black.

That's one really sweet-lookin' ride ya got there....great job!!!!!

Hey man, I have been a "silent" follower of this threat for a while, and I just wanted to say nice job! The color and styling just pop on this thing!

-
Back