Paint Question

-

19 Again..

Reaction score
I'm just wanting to know if anyone sells the Plymouth 73 Dark Gold paint for interiors in a rattle can.. I got a can from Herb's Auto Parts, but it's labeled as 68-69 Gold, they told me it should work... It's to Gold and lighter then my interior. I went to the AutoColor Library to confirm my color. Got a call back and it is labeled as "Dark Gold". It's not a gloss, or satin finish more like a suede... Anyone know where I can get the paint let me know. I only need to paint the dash, and my rear fold down seat across the back edge where it's metal...and my package tray. I just
didn't want to go out and buy a quart and only use a pint for a few small areas...

Go to your paint retailer...getan exact spray bomb mixed

X2 any painters supply will mix your own color and put it in a spray can just make sure your parts are cleaned well and use a self etch primer :glasses9:

If you have the correct color you can put flat clear on it to get the swede effect.

I had to make my own color By tinting the closest color I could find. And top coating it in PPG's low and flat clear.

Attachments

• 000_1014 (600 x 400).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 000_1013 (600 x 400).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 152
Thanks everyone.. ! It's always the little things that seem the most frustrating.. Where to go, which site to visit.. This forum has the best of everything answers, and great people who know what, where, and how to get about anything done!
Again Thanks.
However if anyone wants to add more feel free!!! LOL doesn't mean ya have to stop posting..

-
Back