Paint

-

Hell_Fish

Reaction score
Got to spray some paint last week on the interior pieces of the 65. Base/clear. Not the best job and some needs to be redone, but all done by me.

Attachments

• p_00292.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 163
  • p_00291.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 157
  • p_00293.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 158
  • p_00294.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 154
  • p_00295.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 154
  • p_00296.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 165
You'll enjoy what you see each time you get behind the wheel, and get a sense of satisfaction from having done the job yourself.

Im pumped. Learned a lot in a very short time. Some will be redone, but overall Im very happy. Now to get the floor fixed and repaint the car.

looks really good in the pics. i found that once i got the hang of a real paint gun and mixing paint ETC , i was painting everything in sight LOL

Be careful to not open the garage door while painting. I would hate to see the door rollers knock your stuff on the floor.lol

Yeah, no problem there. That is only for paint. Once everything dried a few days, It all came home with me.

Nice!! I hope to have mine done in black this year. :burnout:

I think black would have been easier since there is more contrast between the primer and paint. Just take care in the prep. I used Ospho to protect the parts while waiting for the time to get to the booth. Its easier to remove than paint, but one piece I did resand well enough.

-
Back