-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparracer67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a pair of 73 Duster grilles. The one still in the car is in really nice shape with the exception of the driver's side headlite bezel (a small ding), the one that's out is very nice, except for the park lite lenses. Neither have any broken bars or cracks that I have noticed.

$125 for the PAIR, plus the ride.

I still have a pair of 72 Demon tail lites...VERY nice shape....with sections of the mounting panel. $150 plus the ride.

Located in David City, NE

Thanks for the ad space!

Attachments

• grilles1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 157
  • grilles2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 158
Curious as well if you would sell just one ?
If they are in great shape and no cracks, especially the upper right and left mounting points let me know.
Pics showing no cracks in the mounting areas would be AWESOME

-RPM

OK...you obviously know your Duster grilles better than I do. They both have a crack in the upper mounting tabs. I was looking at the exterior appearance. Sorry if I mislead anyone. I'm in the process of stripping the car for a stock car and it had an extra grille in the car, and I thought maybe someone could use it. I'll just toss them with the rest of the junk in the car. Again, I apologize.

No problem.
This is just a very common place for them to break.
If you had one that wasnt broken there then it would have been great !
Sell the aluminum grill peices if they are in good shape.
And you never know someone may need the grills !!

-RPM

Thanks "RPM" I couldn't have articulated that any better.. Or in another words "Ya what he said".. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

OK...one more try. If someone needs a grille for a Duster, and a spare to go with it (just in case), I'll sell the PAIR for $75 plus shipping. Otherwise, they're getting tossed out with the rest of the plastic.

No, they are not "perfect". What you would see when mounted in your car is very nice, bu as noted before, the mounting tabs in the upper corners have issues. Looking for a nice grille for a driver? Here ya go. I'll send the tabs along with 'em, maybe a little epoxy will make them usable on another car.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back