-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
2 american racing machined finish torque thrust TTO wheels. they are 15X8.5 with 3.75" back spacing. they are 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. these are new, only used for mock-up purposes. too wide for my current project. come with never unwrapped chrome center caps and stainless screws. no lugs.
NO trades. $250. thanks for looking

TTO1.jpeg

TTO2.jpeg

TTO3.jpeg

TTO5.jpeg

TTO6.jpeg

2 american racing machined finish torque thrust TTO wheels. they are 15X8.5 with 3.75" back spacing. they are 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. these are new, only used for mock-up purposes. too wide for my current project. come with never unwrapped chrome center caps and stainless screws. no lugs.
NO trades. $250. thanks for looking

View attachment 1715140356

View attachment 1715140357

View attachment 1715140358

View attachment 1715140359

View attachment 1715140360
I`m interested, but would have to sell one of my sets of 8" dragstars first. Unless ur interested in a pair, 15x8, w/ 3", or 15x8 w/ 4" offset. Less than 500 miles on each.

not a fan of dragstars. but thanks for the interest and the offer.

I`m interested, but would have to sell one of my sets of 8" dragstars first. Unless ur interested in a pair, 15x8, w/ 3", or 15x8 w/ 4" offset. Less than 500 miles on each.

Whats the best deal u can give me for the pair shipped to me ?

you messaged me over on FBBO. its $62 per wheel USPS priority to hawaii.....
I just priced shipping a pair of 8 1/2'' supertrick look a likes, to Cal., from here in Okla. They wanted $94 just for that. These shippers are loosing a lot of business wheather they know it or not! A lot of people won`t pay that-I won`t !

i
I just priced shipping a pair of 8 1/2'' supertrick look a likes, to Cal., from here in Okla. They wanted $94 just for that. These shippers are loosing a lot of business wheather they know it or not! A lot of people won`t pay that-I won`t !
i agree, then, alot people get mad, because a person won't discount whatever they are selling, to help that person out with shipping cost.....

I dont get mad, i understand shipping cost. Living in Hawaii. Its just somtimes we can get them from a dealer at same cost without paying shipping .

i wasn't talking about you getting mad, but, i have dealt with others on center chunks, heads, etc, where that was the case.....

I can fully understand, long distance buying n selling can get crazy. Hope we can do business .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back