-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: A pair of 1970 to 1972 Dart, Demon, Duster A Pillar moldings, it would be the driver's side - part # 2895876 and pass. side 2895877. These are black in color and are very good. The only part that is broke is the upper part that tucks underneath at the top. These usually break there when they are taken apart. These slight missing piece of plastic doesn't affect anything and you can't see it because it tucks underneath like I said. Otherwise these molding are very nice. They are nice and black and are not chalked or broke in any other way. I would like to sell these as a pair. Asking $100.00 for the pair plus reasonable shipping, these are hard to find in decent shape and they don't reproduce these as far as I know. Located in southeast Iowa

Attachments

• 000_1505.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 346
  • 000_1507.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 322
  • 000_1508.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 312
Bottom pic show end broken off ? Are they both broke ? Since been few days since post and they are not perfect any price break at all ? You'd be shipping to 16625 Zip area. Tks. Randy

STILL FOR SALE ??? Both broken or just the one ? Checked my numbers and they match ? SO how much to 16625 IF they R still avail.???

Hey Randy ----- Both are broke identically in the same spot. Correct and not broke should make like a square with 4 sides on the end. These have about 1 and 1/4 sides missing on the end. I would go free shipping to help you out. PM me to let me know. Thanks -----Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back