Panama City is rocking and screw Covid!

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife and I have been vaccinated for a while, and enough for hiding at home!

Enjoying great seafood and reasonable drinks prices.

For a change the Coach is at home and the rental condo is working out well! The Coach will get some work a Little later on the second beach trip!

I have already run into several folks here I had not expected to see. Small world but they all had same ideas! Get out and enjoy life while you can!

GREAT!!! Enough of the”false fauchi facts”!!! I am enjoying the same things but in a different area! ENJOY LIFE-it’s not for everyone!!!!!

We lost two weeks of racing last season at Shawano Speedway and its been full speed ahead since then.

I have seen three or four sellouts in the 3500 seat grandstands since then but most weekends around 2500 or so. Saw one person masked up since last April...

My Mom finds it humorous when she hears President Biden say that maybe, there's a chance, possibly that we could get together outside in a small group for the 4th of July. Well we've been outlaws... we have not changed our lifestyles and family gatherings since Covid. Mom said it best when she told all of us kids that family is the reason for living and if her and Dad couldn't see their kids or Grandkids what is the point of living? Please don't let the government keep you from spending precious time with your loved ones

i thought "screw COVID when I was the only idiot wearing a mask at the gas pump yetserday...Ill run into some woke twat who will give me crap for not wearing one though...

My Mom finds it humorous when she hears President Biden say that maybe, there's a chance, possibly that we could get together outside in a small group for the 4th of July. Well we've been outlaws... we have not changed our lifestyles and family gatherings since Covid. Mom said it best when she told all of us kids that family is the reason for living and if her and Dad couldn't see their kids or Grandkids what is the point of living? Please don't let the government keep you from spending precious time with your loved ones
people like biden are the reason we celebrate the 4th to begin with

Spent 3 weeks on Amelia Island and it was so refreshing to leave lockdown Blue NY and see packed restaurants, bars, and stores... no masks. We’re being scammed

That was a wonderful trip.

Food and accommodations were great! Very few mask wearers, but the few were just ridiculous!

Nice to be back home, and our August Motor Coach trip to Top Sail is on our minds!

Prepping the Car for the Memorial day D'ville show has already started! Do not think I can complete the rear wheel swap in time.

Oh well, My Bill Elliot stand up is coming for the ride regardless!

-
Back