-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
howdy friends,

i'm new here so thanks for bearing with my noob mistakes!

i would like to purchase an entire parking brake assembly for my 71 dart if possible. i know i can get aftermarket cables but i will look at whatever you got!

thanks

that's a bit embarrassing! i did check ebay but must've searched wrong. by any chance do you know where i can see a diagram of the hardware and cable placement and routing?

thanks again

I have many of everything for 10 brakes. Nice parts to chose from. Handle to shoes. and like new cables and all hardware.

Attachments

• steve%20172[1].jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Picture 069.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 119
I have one out of a 71 part same 68 and up I believe
35.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2843.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2844.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 92
You have to watch always get a top view. Most of the handles are tweaked and ready to crack. I have some that way and I have some that are pristine. Any that were showing slight cracking or cracked I thew out.

When applying the hand brake always pull evenly on long an short side. Pulling on long side only causes this problem. I ruined many back in the day until I became more causous.

Just an FYI to help ya all

You have to watch always get a top view. Most of the handles are tweaked and ready to crack. I have some that way and I have some that are pristine. Any that were showing slight cracking or cracked I thew out.

When applying the hand brake always pull evenly on long an short side. Pulling on long side only causes this problem. I ruined many back in the day until I became more causous.

Just an FYI to help ya all

thanks for the tip!

Congratulations , Please go to the top of this thread and click on thread tools and mark this thread sold to close it please, it's in the dark bar above . Thank you.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back