part 7 mopar cars and my wife

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
ok i got her relaxing on the job can you see her , she just about as bright as my car lolololol

Attachments

• IMG_2895.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_2856.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_2897.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_2930.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_2931.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 426
Relaxing is a good thing :cheers: and pink is a cool color to do it in if you are a lady :D
Who is that MoPar crime fighter ?

Wow, thanks for the pics! I wanted to go but couldn't make it. Hopefully some of these will show up at the Cleveland cruise in.

Cool pix, thanx for sharing those. I have to say the wife looks like she was ready for a break!!

Damn, got down to that 2nd pic and thought your wife needed a shave!!!
Cool pics, give us a heads up next year when it comes around. Looks like a good show.
C

Damn, got down to that 2nd pic and thought your wife needed a shave!!!
Cool pics, give us a heads up next year when it comes around. Looks like a good show.
C

yea she was tried i got her up at 300 am to drive down there 3.5 hours away i told her i didnt want to miss a thing now she said i owe her haha

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you were having a better time than Mrs. Super Mopar :-D. Great pics!!!!

There's just no way my wife would go anywhere with me if I was dressed like that. :)

yea she was tried i got her up at 300 am to drive down there 3.5 hours away i told her i didnt want to miss a thing now she said i owe her haha

Well, you do owe her........Big time!
Great pics BTW! :cheers:

well, you do owe her........big time!
Great pics btw! :cheers:

guys thats not me its was mopar man i am talked into getting her photo with him , no i would not dress like that i am 350 lbs bald and 2 teeth so no its not me lol

-
Back