Part of the Problem

-

Ironracer

Gearhead
Reaction score
So I found this in the Trash Pile, after 3 foreigners cleaned a mobile home an Old Southern Man got evicted from after his wife Passed Away. Couldn't afford to stay there. He had to be in his Late 70s I've seen him out there underneath the hood of a truck and weed eating his own yard too...he owned the place, but not the land. No Rights under FL Law. So this is a double edged problem

20221022_210002.jpg

Thank You! That's my Dakota. When I picked the flag up out of the trash, the first thing we did was plant it there and continue to roll

Glad you saved it. So many people just don't care.

The country in general is going backwards in regards to taking care of the older generation..... Yeah, I get it about planning for the future... But for some people it just didn't go as planned. And then there is the flip side where people make smart and lucky ( luck can go a long ways) and poverty will never be in their cards as they age. Unfortunately it's a short conversation and to each his own.

Just remember everyone can end up in the same situation. Let's hope not but that's reality. Then your rare musclecar won't compare to having a warm bed. And if by chance this was a person of the services that just another level of where things are at....

JW

Above property kingpin makes millions dumping Granny and Grandpa. To move in Foreigners that have no respect for this Country, Flag, Laws, or Constitution.

The country in general is going backwards in regards to taking care of the older generation..... Yeah, I get it about planning for the future... But for some people it just didn't go as planned. And then there is the flip side where people make smart and lucky ( luck can go a long ways) and poverty will never be in their cards as they age. Unfortunately it's a short conversation and to each his own.

Just remember everyone can end up in the same situation. Let's hope not but that's reality. Then your rare musclecar won't compare to having a warm bed. And if by chance this was a person of the services that just another level of where things are at....

JW
Fl law, 5 days, if you own a mobile home, condo, or timeshare. IF you want to take it to court, you have to Pay what THEY say You Owe, plus about a grand for Their lawyer, and the court costs.... just insane...if you don't go to court? When the 5 days are up, get out, by Sheriff...

Fl law, 5 days, if you own a mobile home, condo, or timeshare. IF you want to take it to court, you have to Pay what THEY say You Owe, plus about a grand for Their lawyer, and the court costs.... just insane...if you don't go to court? 5 days , get out, by Sheriff...

Yep, it's a race to the bottom IMO for topics like this.... When does someone have enough houses, cash, toys, and blowup dolls in their life...... Too bad I was late figuring some things out in life including not having materialistic people in my life....

Let's hope he has found somewhere to stay!

JW

I believe it's law to not throw a flag away, but to ceremoniously burn it after its useful life is over

I believe it's law to not throw a flag away, but to ceremoniously burn it after its useful life is over

When i was a riding member of the KightRiders, we Volunteered for Charlie Daniels, the Anglus House, and the VFW. Protocall was to collect them, and the Boy Scout troop had a Ceremony, Yessir, Ending in Burning /Creamation of the flag

I am just starting out in the real estate investment world with one rental property and working, right now, on #2. I do everything I can to make my tenants happy. I clean up the property after storms, provide prompt repairs (recently plumbing and A/C). I prorated rent for 2 weeks because of a plumbing issue when I could have done less. I genuinely care about my tenants because I have been there, I have had good and bad landlords myself. I have taken notes and studied all of them.
I just read the article and saw where there were so many opportunities to do good. The ex-wife said that this park owner "just had to be rich". He should be creating abundance instead of wealth.

I am just starting out in the real estate investment world with one rental property and working, right now, on #2. I do everything I can to make my tenants happy. I clean up the property after storms, provide prompt repairs (recently plumbing and A/C). I prorated rent for 2 weeks because of a plumbing issue when I could have done less. I genuinely care about my tenants because I have been there, I have had good and bad landlords myself. I have taken notes and studied all of them.
I just read the article and saw where there were so many opportunities to do good. The ex-wife said that this park owner "just had to be rich". He should be creating abundance instead of wealth.
Amen Brother! The guy, and his employees ( he trashed the good ones, with a soul) are Slime. I actually rent Land from him. The Flag was from my Old Neighbor. Pissed me off to see that. Yes, we're in Distress, but Far Too Many have Died, in Many Horrible Ways, to Trash that Flag. Ain't Happening if I can Help it! Ps, I've met some real Crap bags that were Landlords, and I met a guy that took me in, up in Jacksonville, for almost 3 years, he'd put me in one, I'd fix it, we'd start another. Man, what a Blessing Kevin Johns' was! Actually Ran into him at the swap meet in Daytona Bike Week, 2 years ago. MADE MY DAY! as I had no way to contact him. Or thank him for what he did, just by being a Soild Christian Brother. And Thank You, Sir, for Being one of the Good Ones! After Being a Carpenter/ Remodeling Tech for years, I've met All Kinds! Rare to See a True Light Shine! Great job!

Last edited:
-
Back