-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
Nearly complete parts car. Missing fenders, otherwise intact. 225/auto. If you want pics of specific parts, please PM me a phone number or Email address they can be sent to.
Thanks FABO!

Car will be delivered to me over this coming weekend. Parts will be ready to ship by the week of 9/1

how much for the grill, hood, front valence, turn signals and headlight trim rings? shipped to 14141.

how much: 1 taillite lens and bezel. 65752. also i'm the guy trying to figure out why my carb throttle rod. no room for the kickdown rod to attach to the "V" fulcrum?????? BILL

how much: 1 taillite lens and bezel. 65752. also i'm the guy trying to figure out why my carb throttle rod. no room for the kickdown rod to attach to the "V" fulcrum?????? BILL

The lenses are toast, but the bezels look to be ok...figure $25 each on those. As for the throttle rod, I'm thinking there might be a difference between the 170 and the 225 on those given the difference in carb height and offset. I'll do a little research and get back to ya.

hello would like to but the steering wheel complete with horn ring, how much shipped to ohio 44905 ? dont see anyone else asking so i guess iam first in line thanks

I need one good bezel. ya might measure the distance from where the throttle rod goes to carb TO the "V" deal where the kickdown attaches, I have kickdown for a 225. I have been told the throttle rod for a 63 is one number and that for 64-5 is another #/

I can use the piece of short curved trim on left rear below taillite and above bumper. the length (measurement) of throttle rod between where it attaches to carb and the "V" where to kickdown attached is what I need . BILL

hello please let me know what your doing with the steering wheel ? i made you a offer let me know one way or the other thanks

Are the hood letters and hood badge as well as the front valance still available

Thanks,
I am still assembling the 63.
I will need parts. I will contact you

Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back