[FOR SALE] Parting 1966 barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in the drivers side fresh air box as long as it has no damage and the door is operational with original hinge pivot rivets. And the rear glass aluminum corner locks that are at the bottom rear area of the glass provided they can be removed w/o damaging them.
Ok i will check the vent but the gentleman who posted right before you asked about the corner pieces.

Ok,pm me with a complete list ok?
Here is a list on what I am looking for
Rear Window corner trim pieces
Wheel well trim pieces (4)
Instrument cluster with gauges and Speedo
Stock Radio with Bezel
AM/FM Audiovox Radio you mentioned in thread
cigerette lighter
Headlight trim rings
Any other trim pieces you have
Rear windo defoger???

Here is a list on what I am looking for
Rear Window corner trim pieces
Wheel well trim pieces (4)
Instrument cluster with gauges and Speedo
Stock Radio with Bezel
AM/FM Audiovox Radio you mentioned in thread
cigerette lighter
Headlight trim rings
Any other trim pieces you have
Rear windo defoger???
Ok everything I should have except defogger and at least one wheel trim is twisted but Ithink the other three are good.

Pics and price for the tail light assemblies? Please and thank you

Let me see if I can snap a pic in the car.I will do it now.

6F47E410-490B-4F38-8ACE-5CACD1EB96B5.jpeg

7A8893AC-842E-43AB-987C-51C972D51A14.jpeg

693BB5CD-F3ED-4015-8BF8-FEE0FA11CE67.jpeg

Keep in mind stuff like the front grilles and tail light bezels are getting hard to find and people will rechrome and restore them, so being pitted up people still look for them, especially the grilles....if not busted up and just pitted I’d sell them.

Interested in the power steering setup if the car has it, and it is not being sold with the engine. Another lister had previously enquired about purchasing the engine.

I could also use the windshield washer setup, including wiring, and the battery hold down bracket if it's the original one.

Also need original metal wiper blades, the part that the fillable black rubber goes in......mine are black plastic from an auto parts chain store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back