-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FC7Demon340

Reaction score
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Contact seller
Parting out 1966 Barracuda V8 automatic car with Power steering. Let me know what you need. Located in Downsville, Louisiana

20230205_151038.jpg

20230205_151046.jpg

20230205_151055.jpg

20230205_151108.jpg

20230205_151134.jpg

20230205_151237.jpg

That is bullshit and I have never scammed someone. Just cause you can't make every person that buys from you happy you get people that wanna label you as a scammed when I'm not one.

Reason I never replied to that is cause this is the first time I'm seeing this. I haven't been on here in almost a year cause I got real sick and was in and out of the hospital. I finally got where I felt like dealing with stuff again. Found 2 cars to part out and deal with. So just now see this cause you posted it up.

That is bullshit and I have never scammed someone. Just cause you can't make every person that buys from you happy you get people that wanna label you as a scammed when I'm not one.

Reason I never replied to that is cause this is the first time I'm seeing this. I haven't been on here in almost a year cause I got real sick and was in and out of the hospital. I finally got where I felt like dealing with stuff again. Found 2 cars to part out and deal with. So just now see this cause you posted it up.
So, in your ad, you stated that it had a tach in the dash…did it? And you claimed that it had an uncracked dash pad…did it? And how did you rectify the situation? I’m sure the op who purchased the part and you had a discussion about these details, so what did you do? Disappear? You were tagged in that thread multiple times, but you didn’t get any notification about it when you came back to sell parts? Heck, you were sighted multiple times onsite as that thread was fresh and active a year ago, but didn’t see it despite being tagged in it? Really?

So, tell us how you made this deal good, being as how the tach and the dash pad are easily the biggest monetary part of the dash!

You had better make it right with the people you slighted or your days as a seller here will be done. People don't like to buy from sellers that sell trash. This thread is closed. It looks like you have good feedback. You can keep it that way buy refunding some money on bad parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back