Status
Not open for further replies.

nocovaliant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
in Northern Colorado
Let me know what you need and I will let you know if it is still there. Willing to send pictures, no problem. Good condition rear quarters, already cut off, $75 a side. All glass pretty good. Recoverable seats. Most badges, trim and lights good. No hood, no motor, no radiator, no grill, no spare tire well. 7 1/4 rearend.
Also for sale a hood $75, grill $75, front bumper$40, and bench seat $40 for a 73 duster. 65-66 A883

Sorry, I have been a lurker on here for a while now and havent learned how to post the pictures. PM me with an address and I will send you some.

I m intrested in rear quarters, fenders, fender splash shields, glass, maybe doors etc. what model was she. Thanks

how much for both fenders shipped to 42261 or Greyhound to 42101

Sorry for all my delays. Life keeps happening around me!!
I have no idea how to guesstimate shipping.
my zip is 80516
The rear quarters i have cut off are 25lbs each, i was able to weigh them.
I will have to guess the front fenders are around 20lbs, they are still on the car.
If you are able to figure shipping with that info, and are still interested, please let me know.
Sorry, i just dont have the skills right now to get these answers for ya'll on shipping.

I'm interested in the side lenses and sockets front and rear. I'm in NY,14806

My neighbour totalled out his '71 Valiant back in Novembre . He's been staying up in Agua Dolce with some relatives (one of which owns a gas station off of Sierra Highway ; another runs a Cafe up there ) .
He's looking for a replacement Valiant ; prefer a '71 but a '72 with '71 wheel covers will suffice .

You can call his wife at (213) SYcamore-91791 or his brother's laundramat in Lancaster (209) WHitney-17676

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back