Parting 71 Duster....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
does blower motor work? and if so how much to 95648...driver side fender how much,front bumper ,hood

are they any parts left would be intersted in the front fenders and seats shipped to st louis 63052 thanks Tont

both 71 front feders sold
front bumper and brackets sold
rear bumper and brackets sold
tail lamps sold
drivers door sold
bucket seats are sold
disc brakes sold
8 3/4 sold
console assy is sold
seat belts sold
headliner bows sold
k frame sold
rocker mouldings sold

any other parts are still availible

Do you have the molding that goes on the drivers side drip rail? If so how much and can you send a picture of it? Thanks!! Brian

I still need bpth frt fenders shipped to BG Ky. 42101

What would you want for the emergency cable set up from the pull to rear wheels? ship to 44883

thanks

Attachments

• A%20Body%20Parking%20Brake%20Control%20%281%29.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 280
Im parting a complete 71 Duster that i just sold the engine and trans from. factory 318 auto, options are disc, power steering ,buckets, floorshift , A/C , 8 3/4 3.23 open and more. some parts will be cheap and some wont.
The car is in Lancaster Ca. the car has rust and thats why im parting it out, anyone interested as a whole car i will sell it that way. I will ship most items within reason unless you make arrangements. Pm for needs please.

Thaks forAbodiesonly
Hello, do you still have the Duster name plates on the front fenders? If so, how much would you like for them?
Also interested in the front bench seats.

Im parting a complete 71 Duster that i just sold the engine and trans from. factory 318 auto, options are disc, power steering ,buckets, floorshift , A/C , 8 3/4 3.23 open and more. some parts will be cheap and some wont.
The car is in Lancaster Ca. the car has rust and thats why im parting it out, anyone interested as a whole car i will sell it that way. I will ship most items within reason unless you make arrangements. Pm for needs please.

Thaks forAbodiesonly

I would like both front fenders and doors shipping to 46725

both 71 front feders sold
front bumper and brackets sold
rear bumper and brackets sold
tail lamps sold
drivers door sold
bucket seats are sold
disc brakes sold
8 3/4 sold
console assy is sold
seat belts sold
headliner bows sold
k frame sold
rocker mouldings sold

any other parts are still availible

Here is a list of what he has sold. This is a very old ad also.

Hi I need the windshield washer hose clamps that hose the washer hose in place above the firewall do u have those if so how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back