-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Donnelly

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
california cars,mostly rust free.71 valiant 4 door ac car.74 dart sport 'hang 10' ,74 dart swinger 2 door hard top .2 have disc brakes,all glass intact,most trim parts in good condition,all 3 have rear end assemblys drum to drum,lot of good interior pieces..all have complete suspension systems.also some 1970's and 1980's trucks.do not be in a big hurry,I am an old guy,it takes me a while to remove parts.I will price reasonably for you.some big items are very pricey to ship.let me know your needs.thanks Bill pm me

Im looking for driver side and passanger side front wheel moldings for a 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger if you have them please let me know.

hang 10 cars are kinda rare, you might want to put that one aside for someone to save. the vin tag alone is worth some money. Oh and if its /6 car there even rarer. If possible you may want to post pic's of the hang 10 car and sell the whole car.

I'm interested in the radiator for the 318 a/c car. I sent a pm with no answer yet.

hang 10 cars are kinda rare, you might want to put that one aside for someone to save. the vin tag alone is worth some money. Oh and if its /6 car there even rarer. If possible you may want to post pic's of the hang 10 car and sell the whole car.
listed the car 2 times on ebay fof $500.00,lots of lookers but no offers,so it is being parted out.sold the fender tag for lots of money thanks Bill Donnelly

california cars,mostly rust free.71 valiant 4 door ac car.74 dart sport 'hang 10' ,74 dart swinger 2 door hard top .2 have disc brakes,all glass intact,most trim parts in good condition,all 3 have rear end assemblys drum to drum,lot of good interior pieces..all have complete suspension systems.also some 1970's and 1980's trucks.do not be in a big hurry,I am an old guy,it takes me a while to remove parts.I will price reasonably for you.some big items are very pricey to ship.let me know your needs.thanks Bill pm me
NOTICE,having computer problems sending and receiving messages,taking to get fixed today.getting messages that are a year old ,slow to load,all the other stuff too.so do not think I am a flake,just a slow old guy.I will re reply to all when it is fixed sorry Bill Donnnelly today friday 1- 21- 11 10.00am

X2!!
Alot of us have big dreams for a hang ten, including me!! I feekin love those cars!!
I've been looking for one and would even buy a basket case parts car to have one!!!
Sell it whole, Please don't part it!! I probibly wouldn't be able to afford such a great car but would be willing to start the bidding after seeing a couple of pics!
Have any pics of the Hang Ten??:read2:

OH just saw your location. Too far....Oh well.....

what color is the interior on the swinger? Interested in a pillar moldings and rear upper plastic sills/door panels if they are unbroken. Thanks.

Gene

I need the windshield wiper linkage from under the dash off of a 74' Dart Swinger. I have the 318 5.2L. Let me know if you can help! Thanks,

Nathan

what color is the interior on the swinger? Interested in a pillar moldings and rear upper plastic sills/door panels if they are unbroken. Thanks.

Gene
the car is gone,but still have much of the interior parts,the color is beige,they are buried somewhere in my storage unit.they are a lot of trouble for me to get to.I am an old guy.let me know what you would be willing to pay,on the chance they are what you want.if you offer is ok to me,wiil go dig them out.thanks Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back