-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out 1974 Plymouth Duster. 6 cyl automatic. 3-speed wipers, AM radio with factory rear speaker, SB drum brakes, 7 1/4 rear (8 3/4 available), replacement radiator, many new misc /6 parts. Engine runs, but sitting for a long time. Tinted quarter & door glass still available. No windshield, back glass, or roof available, but I still have the roof available on the 70 Duster parts car thread. PM for more info.

Attachments

• 1-10engine.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,316
  • 1-10engine2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,335
  • 1-10int.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,203
how does the drivers side sail panel look? and what would you want for it? Im looking for a black one but other colors might work if I cant find a black one.

They both have fluid and still appear to be in good used condition. I will check them out better tomorrow and let you know

Both the overflow with bracket and cap along with the washer jug with electric pump are in very good condition PM for pics and more info

Might be interested in the 8 3/4. Is it a complete drum to drum, or just housing, or even with center chunk, and shock mounts? Might buy it, but pick up in person at a later date, over a 3 day weekend or something. Let me know if this sounds ok. Thanks, JOE.

fastnos
It is complete drum to drum with center chunk but no shock plates. Yes it could be paid for and picked up at a later date. PM me for more details

Are the upper control arms big ball joint or small? If it's the big ball joint I'm interested.

kujo
You are second in line i will update on the control arms ASAP

The complete dash assembly including wiring harness and rear speaker option has been sold along with the interior panels, front & rear seats, seat belts and 3-speed wiper motor these parts are no longer available
Thanks for all your interest and purchases

I have a complete black seat belts set and blue bench seat along with a rear seat now available also a 74 Dash and rear body Wiring harness PM me

Thanks for the interest guys. Strut rods are sold and the hood and fenders where in bad shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back