[SOLD] parting a 1974 duster.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
parts that members have requested-- please pm me so we can finish the details, Lawrence

Attachments

• sawzallparts 010 (Large).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 265
  • sawzallparts 008 (Large).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 258
  • sawzallparts 013 (Large).jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 263
final weekend-- cutting out the last few requests & off she goes!! thanks to all, this car has donated to many!! Lawrence

Attachments

• sawzallparts 001 (Large).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 247
  • sawzallparts 002 (Large).jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 248
Did the car have disk brakes? did you save the M/C lines to the prop valve? I need them! PM me please.

here it goes!! had to move the shell-- will try to organize the remaining parts this weekend, thanks to all ! Lawrence

Attachments

• sawzallparts 037 (Large).jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 231
Hey Lawrence I have tried to get in contact with you through pm for the last week to no avail. Hope I havent done anything wrong to you or nothin.
I was wondering if you have the folddown seat fuel filler tube as well as the parking brake cable we had talked about.
Let me know Emilio

Hey man - saw the vacuum canister for the aircon kicking around in a couple of those photos. If it is in good condition and you're ok to ship it to me in Australia, I would be very interested.

Thanks

Nick

canister is gone.
74dartswinger-- I have returned your pm's you didn't accept my fair offer on the cable & countered

I'm now going to see if that cable system will work on my 69 dart. thanks Lawrence

gauge cluster

Attachments

• zdash74 (2).jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 172
  • zdash74.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 182
  • zdash74 (1).jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 182
interested in drivers fender if in good condition and rear tail light assembly's, how much ? im in canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back