Not open for further replies.

Lee Robinson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1965 Dart GT hadtop I'm parting out . It has a lot of nice parts.
I live in Sacramento ,Ca. area. If interested PM Lee.

DSCN0733.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

Valiant 63, I sold some of the parts at a local Mopar show last weekend. The roof moldings were all in real nice shape and I have them on Ebay. The rear floor is rotted out
but I removed right 1/4, it will need a patch panel. Hopefully some one local will want it.
I'm going to save trunk floor and many other parts as my son has 2 64 Darts. It will die so others may live. Lee

By the way, could I have the VIN# and the lower line from the fendertag. I'm trying to see when Chrysler started to offert white/gold interior.
Thanks in advance

Also interested if you still have the orginal spare tire Good year 7.00 x 13 white or black wall in mint condition.

Hi Lee,I'm interested in the radio,floor shift complete console cables etc & arm rests.Cheers Rob
Rob, Radio is AM, don't know if it works. I would like to sell complete dash, I have it on craigslist. My son wants the console/ shifter and trans.
I'm not sure of condition of arm rests, you could call me on ph.

Lee!

Do you have the fendertag info?

Do you have the bolts that holds the bracket for the parking brake wire on the right side- See picture? They need to be mint condition.

006.jpg

007.jpg

Do you still have the bumpers? The candy canes are dented but the PO of mine drilled sheet metal screws into mine. You selling those? I will be in Sac in a few weeks, I could pick it up.

Oh, and the steering wheel?

Do you still have the bumpers? The candy canes are dented but the PO of mine drilled sheet metal screws into mine. You selling those? I will be in Sac in a few weeks, I could pick it up.

Oh, and the steering wheel?

timbolia, Bumpers are gone, candy canes were junk. $20.00 for steering wheel, it's not the greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back