-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrahota

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
v8 car was stick car converted to auto still has pedals in it. has 8 3/4 rear open diff with either 2.94 gear or 3.23 not 100 percent sure let me know your needs and i will try to help you out

102_0559.JPG

What colour are the interior panels . and plastic cover's someone painted all mine they look like hell .

need quote on front fenders, grille, header, maybe bumper

well give me a quote on the rusty fenders. Also cannot figure how to retrieve your quotes. I'm a newbe at this.

dangerous dave,

I noticed you are looking for a header and grill, I have those available for you if you did not resolve that need yet, I sent you a Conversation about it. Just reply to that, or back here if you have not figured the conversation system out after reading how to do that below, thanks.

To read a conversation, what you will want to do is hover over the "Inbox" word at the top right of your screen, and a drop down will appear.

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 10.15.57 AM.png

You can then hover and pic either the word "Conversations", or "Show All", both will take you to your conversation inbox where you will be able to see the private conversations that have been sent to you.

Here is a link below which explains how to start a conversation, but it should also help you in figuring the whole conversation thing out.

How to send someone a Private Message & Other info

Last edited:
What tail lamp lenses dies it have. And I also need the side marker drivers side rear. Under dash vent hoses. Bucket seats. speed cable and possible the instrument panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back