Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
this is a car I bought off e bay and do not have a title for...it is very fixable and complete. if you see a part you would like please shoot me a pm with your reasonable offer for the part keeping in mind i have to pull the part box it and ship it. I will be dismantleing this car and a few others to get my yard cleaned out and hopefully come up with some funds for my next project. If you don't see a part you are needing just let me know,I may have it and if it don't fit my projects it is for sale. the taillight lenses I have repaired them and they will be great for a daily driver but are not perfect 50$ shipped

Attachments

• partscars 007.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 556
  • partscars 013.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 550
  • partscars 015.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 567
  • partscars 012.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 561
  • partscars 010.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 564
  • partscars 011.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 576
  • partscars 009.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 554
  • partscars 008.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 552
How are the lower rear quarters and wheel opening lips? How is the steering wheel, i am looking for a nice standard 2-spoke wheel, Thanks!

I would like to get in line for the wheel lip mouldings, any or all, I don't have any of them!!. I could also use the driver side fresh air vent box from under the dash if it has an unbroken hinge, and the drivers side headlight bezel!! Thanks for posting this up Curtis, it's got a lot of nice stuff on it!! Geof

i will check all that and get pics and a good description on all that tomorrow and pics for kieth on the 1/4 panels
I would like to get in line for the wheel lip mouldings, any or all, I don't have any of them!!. I could also use the driver side fresh air vent box from under the dash if it has an unbroken hinge, and the drivers side headlight bezel!! Thanks for posting this up Curtis, it's got a lot of nice stuff on it!! Geof

it actually runs drives stops and steers, when I got it off e bay I got to fixin everything I could and by the time I was ready to do something with it florida changed all the laws for getting a title :(

Ok your first in line for air box with unbroken hinge...got it
all wheel lip moldings except passenger rear passenger front is nice, others need love comes with screws. drivers side headlight bezal has a ding or two, I know a guy that can show it some love, passenger side is beautiful but needs polishin and it's up for grabs both headlight rings come with proper screws and i thought it was cosig that needed a/c dryer???

Attachments

• 66valiant 015.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 513
  • 66valiant 019.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 495
  • 66valiant 020.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 539

Attachments

• 66valiant 013.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 524
  • 66valiant 012.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 504
  • 66valiant 011.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 512
  • 66valiant 010.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 514
Also interested in the rear quarter top, aluminum spear trim pieces if they are not bent or dinged, thanks!

How about some interior shots?

the fender top spears from the taillight forward are schweeeet and here come the pics of the 1/4 panels and other stuff you asked about. found one rust hole on passenger side the trunk floor is awesome but full of parts at this time
Also interested in the rear quarter top, aluminum spear trim pieces if they are not bent or dinged, thanks!

How about some interior shots?

Attachments

• 66valiant 006.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 488
  • 66valiant 005.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 489
  • 66valiant 004.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 515
  • 66valiant 003.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 473
  • 66valiant 002.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 504
  • 66valiant 001.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 492
Do they appear to be pretty solid? Looks like a little minor rust at the bottom rear, no biggie there. The one side looks a little bent in, how bad? Would you be willing to cut off what I need and ship them Greyhound? I have a bus station here in St. Cloud, MN, thanks!

how are the bumpers? the ones i have are pretty mangled...
man i would have loved to have my sedan be that clean on the outside when i started.

yea they are solid bent in a lil above the fender lip not nuthin that cant be fixed, prolly a good idea to take a good side shot of your car and mark where ya want them cut, as far as grey hound just cover materials time and fuel to get the job done
Do they appear to be pretty solid? Looks like a little minor rust at the bottom rear, no biggie there. The one side looks a little bent in, how bad? Would you be willing to cut off what I need and ship them Greyhound? I have a bus station here in St. Cloud, MN, thanks!

the front one is pretty decent except a crack at the corner and some peeling near the bolts on the same corner, i havent pulled the car far enough forward to look at the rear one yet, its been a while since i looked at the car this close
how are the bumpers? the ones i have are pretty mangled...
man i would have loved to have my sedan be that clean on the outside when i started.

Attachments

• 66valiant 025.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 489
  • 66valiant 024.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 469
  • 66valiant 023.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 479
  • 66valiant 021.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 491
Ok your first in line for air box with unbroken hinge...got it
all wheel lip moldings except passenger rear passenger front is nice, others need love comes with screws. drivers side headlight bezal has a ding or two, I know a guy that can show it some love, passenger side is beautiful but needs polishin and it's up for grabs both headlight rings come with proper screws and i thought it was cosig that needed a/c dryer???

Hey Curtis, It wasn't me that was interested in the A/C Dryer, but I will take the wheel lip mouldings, the headlight bezels and the driver side air box. I would also like the antenna if it's still available. Send me a PM with the price for everything including shipping to zip 48169. Thanks, Geof

yea they are solid bent in a lil above the fender lip not nuthin that cant be fixed, prolly a good idea to take a good side shot of your car and mark where ya want them cut, as far as grey hound just cover materials time and fuel to get the job done

Sounds good, I will send you a picture of the area I need and we will work something out, thanks!

if you have asked about parts and we lost communication please get back in touch with me after the weekend there has been an overwhelming responce to my ads and I'm doin the best I can with them I am sending out parts as they are paid for either thru paypal or money order, if we have a deal set in stone your part is put into my shed that is clean till it gets shipped if you send money thru paypal do not check gift but do add a few bucks for fee's like 3$ on a hundred keep yourself protected from anyone you do business with and please include a note thru paypal as to which part, your member name and correct address

little off topic here kieth but you have first dibbs on these
How are the lower rear quarters and wheel opening lips? How is the steering wheel, i am looking for a nice standard 2-spoke wheel, Thanks!

Attachments

• slant six party!!! 010.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 431
  • slant six party!!! 011.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 425
  • slant six party!!! 012.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 417
Hi. Just incase the driver's side fender doesn't have an owner yet, I would be interested.

--Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back