Status
Not open for further replies.

'67barracuda

inaiana cuda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I hate to to this but i need to part out my '67 barracuda fastback, the car is complete except for the hood and front fenders, i have 2 new rear 1/4 skins for it that have not been put on. i will try to post pictures in the next few days. let know what you need, i live in Shirley Indiana, i can ship if i need to, but would like to sell local.

i have some pictures of the car and parts but i can not get them to load on the web site, if you want to see what i have send a pm with your e-mail address and i will send you the pictures. the big selling point on this car is the grill inserts, they are in perfect condition no cracks, chips or breaks, i know that they are getting hard to find so if you need them i got a good set.

have any pictures of the dash bezel/glove box trim?? How much with shipping to 83709

jim

I see stuff I want. It's about a month too late for a road trip :(

what do the trunk, and the truck extensions look like and will u be willing to cut them out?

I need a section of a firewall. Can you cut that out?

Thanks............Ted

How nice are the door sill plates I guess thats what there called....

The long aluminum trim piece that attaches to the car at the bottom of the door openings and the bottom of the door seals too.

Jim.
Looking for something in a really nice driver quality...pics

What rear-end do you have? Looking for the whole rear drum to drum (including brakes).

I am looking for 67 cuda parts

2 Window cranks
Parking break handle
Window molding 68 to 76
Driver side fender fish emblem
V8 emblems
Day night mirror
Trunk top trim
Wheels SBP
Passenger mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.