parting out 72 scamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Would you have left and right front fender upper parts? Please look at the pictures I added for more details... previous owner of my 71 Duster did a fantastic metal work as you can see. ;-)
All I need is top pieces of both front fenders to recreate what is missing there...
Also interested in inner fenders, but I'm tempted to make patches of my own.

Thanks...

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 336
  • f2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 311
I have some fenders here I can cut you some patches off of, and I can cut you some fender apron patches from that will be enough to repair what you are showing. shipping is what it is,
Oh and shipping to USA of course :smile:

Thanks for the deal...
When I look at the thing, how it is done in my car... well... I loose hope in people, I mean what was he thinking?! :violent1: Can you imagine doing something like that? Ehh...

Hope the rest of my car turns out ok, got pictures of the body work that was done in 2010... Decent job so when I found this I was blown away.
Guess you get what you desevre buying the car in the Internet.
Just so you know, the car is 71 Duster with 471 motor. Will put some photos in the right place when all wierd stuff is gone off the car...

heres your parts ready for final cuts and box em up and ship em for ya, the pics dont do em much justice, the fender aprons I will cut at the bend just above where the wiring harness goes
Hi

Would you have left and right front fender upper parts? Please look at the pictures I added for more details... previous owner of my 71 Duster did a fantastic metal work as you can see. ;-)
All I need is top pieces of both front fenders to recreate what is missing there...
Also interested in inner fenders, but I'm tempted to make patches of my own.

Thanks...

Attachments

• 71dart 020.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 71dart 021.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 315
  • 71dart 022.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 71dart 023.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 308
  • 71dart 009.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 71dart 010.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 293
Passenger side taillight is sold, drivers side has a crack that will need to be glued and detail the rest of it, bumper will make a decent driver quality part
new to the site but am interested in the rear bumper with taol lights

Waggin, if you still have them I would like all the rocker molding clips. Please PM me with prices, thanks

I need 2 of them could use 72 fender can you give me a call at 270-526-2684

You stay in the horizontal position and get well, I don't want to see a thread
reading you let the flu turn to nemonia (how ever you spell it) Wagg's!!!
Get well brotha!!

Hey there been trying to call can't seem to get through can you send pics and your number to [email protected] I must have written your number down wrong. sorry Mark;

lots of good parts on and in the trunk of this one. This is a slant six with a/c and drum brake car 7 1/4 rear body parts are rust free including the lower 1/4's the passenger side is dented but would not be hard to straighten, i'll probably hammer and dollie it out when i get the 1/4 cut off the car. If ya need something just ask i prefer local pickup on the larger parts but maybe we can come up with a plan for shipping that stuff, gas aint cheap and greyhound is like 30 miles from me as far as i know, please pm me reasonable offers for what you need pulled. If ya need something you don't see just ask i may have it.....or several
need drivers fender scamp looks correct in pic .do you have a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back