-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidrad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 4 door Valiant as a parts car. Everything except the engine, rear end, and trunk floor are for sale. Most everything is out of it now. Let me know what you want. Location is Vancouver Washington. My project is a 70 Swinger, car part trades welcome.

20170506_153157.jpg

20170506_192720.jpg

Do you have the bezel for the heater, radio and glove box?

There is only a bezel for the heater controls on that dash. I have a dash from an AC 68 and one from a non AC 70. When I get home from work I'll sort through what I need for my baby and get back to you.

I will take the bumper guards. I sent you a PM earlier, just reply back to me how you want paid.

I have a 4 door Valiant as a parts car. Everything except the engine, rear end, and trunk floor are for sale. Most everything is out of it now. Let me know what you want. Location is Vancouver Washington. My project is a 70 Swinger, car part trades welcome.

View attachment 1715048124

View attachment 1715048125

Update - Also available is a dash frame from a 68 Dart. The K-Frame and front bumper pads are gone. I also have 4 small bolt pattern 14" wheels, the standard intake/ exhaust manifold, and a holley 1920 that was running great when taken off. (not good when your parts car runs better than your baby) Let me know if you need a patch panel and I'll cut it off for you.

Also available now is the rear window. It's in great shape. I'll post pics later today. $30 plus shipping and it's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back