Parting Out 73 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have forgotten to respond to anyone, please let me know. I've had a lot of responses and don't want to miss anyone. Thanks

A few people asked about the front seat. I did get it out, and I think it is recoverable. I broke off 2 studs getting it out, and the driver's side plastic trim is missing. I'm not sure if it's original to the car, as my interior is green and it had black seats! It's a bench, split top with built-in headrests. I've seen seats like this in Dusters.

Ok, here is what I still have. Steering column with the steering gear attached (wont come off!), some stainless trim, both doors, trunk lid, original radiator, V8 air cleaner housing, front seat, door panels, rear side panels, heater box (non A/C), windshield, both tail lights, interior plastic, V8 K-member spool mount. I'm sure I forgot a few small things.

If someone within driving distance is a swap meet vendor, I'll cut a deal on everything that's left (which is quite a bit of stuff).

Interested in the tail lights what are you asking? I really need the back up tailight! Shipped to 05681 thanks!!

Sold the chrome trim, door panels and front seat today. I still have the column, doors, trunk lid, heater box, radiator and K-member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back