-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjones

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Due to circumstances beyond my control I am parting out my 1972 Dart Swinger, Body is in excellent shape many parts to list I will get pics up today in a bit. 318 with 340 heads edlebrock carb, front fenders, quarter fenders all the chrome and all the glass, interior is in good shape dash, many more parts to list.let me know what you need.

Please send me an email or PM for more pics and I am working up a list of parts. The car was running up til I removed the motor and trans.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I am parting out my 1972 Dart Swinger, Body is in excellent shape many parts to list I will get pics up today in a bit. 318 with 340 heads edlebrock carb, front fenders, quarter fenders all the chrome and all the glass, interior is in good shape dash, many more parts to list.let me know what you need.

Please send me an email or PM for more pics and I am working up a list of parts. The car was running up til I removed the motor and trans.

hey I am the new kid on the block ,I am starting a build on a 72 duster going to have a lot of questions, please be patient with me I am so EXCITED about the build I almost dont know where to start,so here I go.
I have drums all the way around and want to change out the drums on front to disc and need a list of parts with part #'s if possible and I am going to swap out the slant 6 to a small block strocker and need information on if I need to change any thing in the front suspension , I plan on rebuilding the front end but want to make sure I do it right the first time.Please Help !!
thanks Bob
P.S.
I want to use the stock parts for front disc brake set up,and make it power brakes also.

Is it by chance a manual steer car? I could use the gear box and pitman if they are in good shape...

Looking for the front windshield trim and front window if you still have it. How much? I am local just up the hill about 30 miles.

hey I am the new kid on the block ,I am starting a build on a 72 duster going to have a lot of questions, please be patient with me I am so EXCITED about the build I almost dont know where to start,so here I go.
I have drums all the way around and want to change out the drums on front to disc and need a list of parts with part #'s if possible and I am going to swap out the slant 6 to a small block strocker and need information on if I need to change any thing in the front suspension , I plan on rebuilding the front end but want to make sure I do it right the first time.Please Help !!
thanks Bob
P.S.
I want to use the stock parts for front disc brake set up,and make it power brakes also.

Umm, I think this might be a mispost...? If you're looking for technical assistance, you might want to either (a) use the search function or (b) start your own thread in the welcome area and tell us what you wanna do and ask questions there...not hijack someone's parting-out thread

...either way welcome to FABO :glasses7:

dammit...I just realized how old this thread is...lol:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back