Parts car

-

Twisted-72

Reaction score
So I bought this 70 4 door Dart parts car. I plan to take what I need and replace it with the parts I'm not going to use. My question is should I put the car back together or just part it. [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

100_3297.jpg

100_3298.jpg

100_3299.jpg

100_3300.jpg

100_3301.jpg

Way to straight to part out.
Sell it to someone who will keep it on the road.
There not making these cars anymore.

Not many people around here care much about the 4 doors. This car has rust free floor pans, trunk is nice with only a little scale but super solid. I would keep it, but already have 2 car's and the wife say's it need's to go after I change the parts

Part it out and I'll take the entire AC system...like to have the bumperetts too!

Too clean to part. I would put the parts you take off your car back on that one and then sell it. If it was a rust bucket I would say part it. Did the same thing with a 69 Dart. Glad we didn't part it out, and the guy that bought it was happy with it and still is.

I would really hate to part it out, as it is a solid car. would make one hell of a street sleeper. Maybe some more input on which way to go. But as for the Bumperetts I have a set on my swinger that I'm willing to sell as I do not like the look's of the on the car.

I say part it out. Mostly because I could use some parts from it.:) How do the fenders look overall?

dont part it out, its really clean! like dartcuda said, try selling it. 4 doors are rarer than 2 doors around here, i think someone would be really happy with that.

if i didnt have enough projects as it is, and had someplace dry to store it id buy it. i love 4 doors. fo doos fo mo hoes! :D

CRAP#-o......If i didnt have so many projects i would take it.....Four doors or two it does not matter its a Mopar. It deserves to LIVE.:cheers:
My 02 cents.

I'd like to have a good four door again too. I'd say swap the parts over and sell off the rest (or at least try) to someone that wants it for what it is and not parts. If that doesn't happen, THEN part it.

I'm going to start switching parts soon. After that I will try to sell it as a whole and give it a chance to live once more. If it doesn't sell I will turn it in to a pile of parts.

-
Back