Status
Not open for further replies.

DodgyDan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

I'm in search of several things to get this lil' guy on the road asap. :realcrazy:

My plans for this changed vastly over the weekend with locating a local sbv8 kmember to go back to my original plans with this car.

I am still running the /6 in it for a while while I get everything ready but I am dropping ideas of mods to the engine as the parts seem scarce and the bigger money is better invested in long term plans.

I'm getting my cracked exhaust manifold welded at local machine shop to (hopefully) last a couple / few years and retaining my original intake manifold.

My list of wants for the engine has shrunk in bolt ons and grew into needed things to get the motor in.

I am in need of a /6 damper pulley -- sourced

My oil pump is looking pretty much like it sat around outside covered in grease (shows signs of massively leaking previously) for 30 years and is aluminium so makes me slightly nervous, if anyone happens to have a decent one of these around. =(

I could also use a 7.25 rear end yoke as mine has had a couple bolts broke off inside of it. I can fix this but might be easier to just replace it.

I am still wanting to convert this /6 to electronic ignition.

I'm making my own wiring harness for this car so botch wiring is not an issue on anything if it has the pigtails, or not. I can buy those for most things.

SBv8 -

I am putting a 5.2l "magnum" out of a 98 with the full run platform for the 94 kegger with mod and FI, with a nv3500 5 speed trans.

I need some parts for a 2wd nv3500 - I have sourced some but not all.

In need of the steering linkages I'll need to do this swap. From reading, seems I need the pitman arm, the stabilizer link as well as the cross section that goes under the oil pan.

Also a good used light/mild cam / lifter / rockers(?) for sb will need to be sourced.

My headlight rings are also not in good shape, I need those replaced if anyone has decent ones floating around.

I am located in Coos Bay Oregon 97420. I'm also looking for a full v8 front disc car for a donor car that's local enough (I have tow rigs).

Will be actively checking DM's

Thanks a lot for reading and I hope you can help us! =D

20220314_000600.jpg

Last edited:
I have an exhaust manifold that is in good shape, no cracks. I'd like to get $40 plus the ride. You're not horribly far away, if you get up to Portland at all I'm not far from there and you could save on shipping. PM me if interested.

@halifaxhops is the dizzy (distributor) man here, I bet he can fix you up with all your electronic parts and pugs i believe.

Bump, things have changed over the weekend. I appreciate all your support!

My oil pump is looking pretty much like it sat around outside covered in grease (shows signs of massively leaking previously) for 30 years and is aluminium so makes me slightly nervous, if anyone happens to have a decent one of these around. =(

I have a spare oil pump, shoot me a PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back