Parts found!!!

-

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Hey guys, last week i was just messing around in one of my local junkyards and stumbled across some clasic a bodies with usable parts

First gen Barracuda
-good seat frames (i think)
-Good Glass, needs major cleaning

1974 Scamp 4-door
-Good Headlight bezels
-Most of the interior's there
Glass

1974 Duster
-Good? bench seat
-Slant 6 with a stick on the floor!
-odd paint scheme. like 80's pro street almost
-Glass

1973 Charger
-Good looking 904- DIBS
-8 3/4!!!- DIBS
-Good Glass

They're in Howard & Son's just outside of Hamlet IN.

thanks, i didnt buy any of this stuff yet, i have to save $ to get my Dakota to the Mopar Nationals... I want the torqueflite and 8 3/4 from that Charger though... it's an SE, original 318 car.

That is a good find. Pics!!!
I can be interested in a good steering wheel, let me know what they have.
Thanks!
C

i have pics on my cell... i need to upload stuff anyways lol, i have good pics of me and my truck lol. wasnt paying much attention to steering wheels but i bet theses cars have been sitting since the 80s or 90s

here are some pics of the Mopars
0616101405.jpg

Duster---- looks like an AAR from here, and thats what i thought lol

0616101405a.jpg

Duster up close

0616101501.jpg

First gen Cuda

i have some of a 73 charger, a 75 scamp four door, and some trucks but they didnt upload

Does/Did the duster have a brake booster? If so can you get the booster bracket and pedal to booster linkage?

thanks, i wish they had a 70 dart lol!

theres another yard farther east that i was at many years ago that had several 71-74 chargers in a row.... i may head back sometime over the summer

You might go look at the Scamp again, I snagged a set of A-Body buckets out of a 4 door Valiant out of a jy last summer. Looked like a high back bench until I looked close. You still have to find some latch parts to make them fold for a two door, but it's do-able. Good money there for your Dakota, if so.

scamp has a bench, its an old four door, blue in and out. i can rob parts off of two benches if that'd work

-
Back