Parts Interchange Manual for 1967 Barracuda

-

plycuda

Reaction score
Anyone know of a source for a parts interchange "manual" or document that includes the 1967 Barracuda? I've found only the 68-74 Manual. I'm hoping that not everything on the '67 is a "one-of"! Thanks.

Most parts will interchange. The 4 main things, that I can think of, on all 67 A-Bodys are, (1) the front and rear window seals (2) the K-Frame (3) the Idler Arm (4) the Gas tank Strap (only one ,side to side) also the dash has 67 only radio knobs, not wheels, as on 68+ up. Most other parts will swap. I havn't found a good interchange book my self yet. Hope this helps.

Dave C.

Dave,
Thanks for the info, but I'm looking for part number compatibility; particularly as it applies to headrests. The 67 Barracuda had one-of headrests (as far as I can tell). It's likely I must find one of those headrests. However, of equal importance is to get the hardware (clips, face plates, springs, etc) that is internal to the seat (behind the metal back panel). If I could determine what other models/years have identical hardware then I can proceed. The '67 had, I believe, a unique rod diameter as well as distance between the rods, and the rod length. Only thing I have is a photo from the '67 factory brochure showing a curved base, form-fitted to the seat back top
Tony

Check EBAY for a guy called EZ WIRE he has scanned interchange manuals to disc. Priced right too.

Headrests are 67 only along with thirty or more parts that are different to the 67 a-body vs 68-later. I don't have time to go through the whole list (or what I can remember of it today), but it is extensive...........

Thanks for the comments about the "interchange" manual; particular the EX WIRE individual on E-Bay. I'll check it out!. :)

-
Back