-
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzkill71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys looking for the follwoing parts for my Cuda. she is close to complete and just needs a few minor items.
  1. Center grill has a broken piece at bottom so looking for one of those (if I can't find will take current one to a fabricator and see if he can make me one or repair the one i have)
  2. The radio with bezel and knobs. Guy i got if from put a pioneer cassette radio in it and it just sits in the dash and mocks me..lol. The radio doesn't even have to be working....I have portable satellite radio in the car.
  3. repro or original ralley rims...having a hard time finding any. This one is not pressing but something I want to do over time.
Just PM me if you have or know anyone who has these parts.

Dash Cigarette lighter element for my cuda:
  1. Matching cigarette element....chrome and does not have to work
  2. chrome Ferrels that insert into the door around the lock pull
Still looking for complete radio with bezel and knobs (working status unimportant) and complete center grill unti. Rims are ok for now plus I don;t have the money I woudl need to get a set and tires right now.

Tanks for all the help and responses so far. Appreciate everyone that contacted me.

There is an early Dart at the local yard that had the radio and bezel last weekend. Don't think the knobs were there though. Don't think it would be more than $20 for both.

I can see if it's still there tomorrow, if you want, and grab it if it is.

There is an early Dart at the local yard that had the radio and bezel last weekend. Don't think the knobs were there though. Don't think it would be more than $20 for both.

I can see if it's still there tomorrow, if you want, and grab it if it is.

Appreciate it DionR but I am already the proud owner of a 64 dart radio and it's not the same....knobs, bezel, and push buttons are different. It has to be a plymouth for the correct one unfortunately. Those door Ferrules are the ones I am having the hardest time finding.

Can anyone in MOPAR land recommend a good after-market center console unit for my 65 Cuda. I drive it a few times per week and sometimes on long weekends and would love to have a decent center console unit that has at least 1 cup holder and place to sit cell phone, etc. Since my car is red interior I would like to try and match it. If no one can direct me guess I will be heading to Lowes to get some wood and make me one and then cover it in matching leather with some padding. Looking for something that just rests between the seats with no permanent attachment.

Appreciate all the PMs and help. So far have acquired the following items:
  1. Cigarette lighter
  2. orginal radio
  3. Holding off on Rims - wife cut my budget for a few months :violent1:
Everything else still looking for....especially the door ferrules and a new center grill section.

Just got a radio, door ferrules, and cigarrette lighter so all i need now is the center grill (complete and in good shape). If anyone knows of one PM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back