Parts needed for Victoria

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, sorry see what happened to your Victoria. It was looking so fine!

Somehow I missed this thread, and so glad to see all the /6 parts coming your way from these fine members. Leanna, that is so nice of you to do that for Mike.

Mike, be sure to send the powdercoated parts back to Leanna. I'll payapal her some $$$ to get the ball rolling. I want to see Victoria back on the road looking as beautiful as ever. :love5: :love4: :thumbup:

Wylde1.
Thank you Wylde1, I will get her back to where she was as sooooooon as I can, and I am getting so much help here from folks behind the pM curtain :hello2:

That's what I said too Graham -- Victoria was a rolling PSC billboard! -- but it will all be redone at no charge so hang onto your paypal cash my friend.

I love this forum!!! And it seems every day I find a new reason to love it even more. Ya'll always outdo yourselves. :-D Makes me proud to call myself a FABO member.
The best of the best are here at FABO Leanna :hello2: it will be a while but she will be looking good and running me up and down the hwy's soon with all the help I have coming my way :hello2: God bless this place I call home where my friends stay :angel2:

Still need an alternator? Got one off a '70 1 ton truck if you can use it.
Thank you Dave!!! But I am good brother :hello2::hello2: and two for the boys :hello2::hello2:

MeMike I don't mind pulling it from my Barracuda and it will go a long way to help you. I sent a reply to your pm you sent me,just let me know either way.
I think you have the biggest hart and gumption in the world Rebel :salute:
You offer up a peace of your own car for me bud, But I have a harness on it's way soon and I can't thank you enough for your thoughts and help you have offered :wav: You keep on keeping on and heal up brother :angel2::hello2:

Thank you Wylde1, I will get her back to where she was as sooooooon as I can, and I am getting so much help here from folks behind the pM curtain :hello2:

The best of the best are here at FABO Leanna :hello2: it will be a while but she will be looking good and running me up and down the hwy's soon with all the help I have coming my way :hello2: God bless this place I call home where my friends stay :angel2:

Thank you Dave!!! But I am good brother :hello2::hello2: and two for the boys :hello2::hello2:

I think you have the biggest hart and gumption in the world Rebel :salute:
You offer up a peace of your own car for me bud, But I have a harness on it's way soon and I can't thank you enough for your thoughts and help you have offered :wav: You keep on keeping on and heal up brother :angel2::hello2:

Thanks Mike let me know if I can do anything.

Mike, sorry see what happened to your Victoria. It was looking so fine!

Somehow I missed this thread, and so glad to see all the /6 parts coming your way from these fine members. Leanna, that is so nice of you to do that for Mike.
I think mother nature has her eye's on Leanna and her work she has dun Ed :pirat: so if she has dun any work for you I think it would be smart to keep it inside till this weather passes :hello2:
Thank you and I will make everyone proud for all they have dun to better my life in the last 3 years Ed, this was a bad day to say the least :-x
But now it is all behind me clouded by all the great folks here :hello2:

She is a 66 Valiant 170/6 that got hit by lighting :shaking2:
I do have new plug wires that I have saved:thumrigh:
I did have a distributor :angryfir:, but my wife can not leave my stuff alone and leave my only!!!!! small corner in my bed room alone :angryfir: so While I was out I ordered a new distributor cap, and the electronic pick up system that will go in the distributor that is on her now.... and hope the springs and other parts are fine :-| And I pick up a new fuel pump tomorrow :eek:ccasion:

As you can see most of the wiring headlight/blower motor/wiper motor was saved because I had my main power supply shut off switch turned off I installed and saved int wiring :blackeye:

pm me if you have a wiring harness for sale and parts you see in these pictures, I figure all my new electronic ignition is shot.

Thank you for all your help, these parts will need to be shipped to 72401 Arkansas :home:
She is my only driver and I just don't like driving my wife to work and I can't see out of here Pacifica very good.

Pm me or reply here. Thank you for your time helping me search these parts out

DANG MEMIKE!!
I'm sorry.
I've got access to a complete wiring harness on a 66 Dart 270 slant 6. Still need a distributor too??
I put a call in ta Yard dawg. My home lines are out so I'm trying to get him on cell. I'll let ya know soon....
John.:salute:

PS; I think I'd shoot clear over that tattoo on the fender!! WOW!!!

Sorry about Vicky's mishap. The wiring harnesses are all different from '64-6. They can be spliced and/or modified to work but they won't just bolt in. Is the dash harness still good? You may want to follow the path of the lightning to see what all might have been damaged. If it hit the outer skin of the car and went to ground, it could have welded wheel/axle bearings or took an odd route through the car. I should have most of the parts you need (including the certicard holder) if the others don't work out.
Thanks, Mark

I have high hopes that this great site of many can find what I need :happy7:
Thank you slimjim

Memike,
Got ahold of Yard Dawg,
Confirmed, He said, "Tell him we got him covered on complete engine bay harness and distributor".
Is there anything else we need to put in the box?
I would like to ship by Noon tomorrow and I have to pull parts in the AM.

PM'd Ya!

I have a complete working conditiion electronic distributor if you need it.

Mike, I have a nice Certicard, it is your if you want it, it wont match your car but will look good in a card holder. PM me your address...;)

Memike,
Got ahold of Yard Dawg,
Confirmed, He said, "Tell him we got him covered on complete engine bay harness and distributor".
Is there anything else we need to put in the box?
I would like to ship by Noon tomorrow and I have to pull parts in the AM.

PM'd Ya!
That is all I need pm sent and thank you for your hard work and I have a distributor now :hello2:

Mike, I have a nice Certicard, it is your if you want it, it wont match your car but will look good in a card holder. PM me your address...;)
pm on it's way, man!! I have so many folks jumping in with wire harnesses for Victoria :bounce: I need to make sure I don't get 2 or three :toothy4:

Sorry about Vicky's mishap. The wiring harnesses are all different from '64-6. They can be spliced and/or modified to work but they won't just bolt in. Is the dash harness still good? You may want to follow the path of the lightning to see what all might have been damaged. If it hit the outer skin of the car and went to ground, it could have welded wheel/axle bearings or took an odd route through the car. I should have most of the parts you need (including the certicard holder) if the others don't work out.
Thanks, Mark

I rolled her down the hill and started here up to go look why our power was out and when she started she smoked and cought on fire I have a big safty shut off swiths that was off when she got hit

The card holder would be all I have on my need list :hello2:
pm on it's way cudamark :bounce: Looks like 64dart170 is closer and has a wire harness for Victoria !!

Mike I will wait and see on my end if you will need my harness. Cudamark seems to think they are different 64 to 66 so i,m gonna let them send you a 66 specific one if thats cool. No sense you working harder than you have to.Let me know how it shakes out.DD

Mike I can't wait to see her all done up.

Same here brother, Looks like 64dart170 is close to me in Indiana and he has a 66 model wire harness :wav:
I am awaiting his reply, I will do a Video just for you Rebel when she fires up for the first time after the lightning strike :hello2:
me to, I sure feel all alone here on the hill with out a driver to run me to town for a quick subway sandwich and talk to the folks at the store.
I bet over 7 people have jumped in with a wire harness and my Counterman at NAPA has all the parts on the shelf to be installed :toothy4:
new fuel pump, valve cover gasket and fuel and water lines.
The small ruber line that starts at the metal fuel line and goes to the fuel pump was the line that stated the fire, so I know I need a rubber line there but the rest of the fuel line will be metal and I will put a metal shield over the 3'' rubber line that goes to the fuel pump for safety reasons.
The distributor supply line melted it.
I added comprehensive to my car insurance and will up that to full coverage when I can, She has gave me 3 years of many miles and I have had folks call that wondered if I was ok because the word got out that a car was hit by lightning and caught on fire that fit my cars description.
Our electric company put it out and the friend with the wrecker was just 10 minutes away " he was the friend that picked up my ramcharger and brought it to me and he said no charge for this one Mike, glad I was ok :toothy4:
I need to catch him in town and bye him lunch one day soon, even if it was just a tow back up the hill :toothy4:

Mike I will wait and see on my end if you will need my harness. Cudamark seems to think they are different 64 to 66 so i,m gonna let them send you a 66 specific one if thats cool. No sense you working harder than you have to.Let me know how it shakes out.DD

I sure will Pete, You sure have a way with word brother :toothy4:
First I hear "Sick Slant" and I like this "it shakes out" I will try and remember these :hello2: Thank you brother :hello2:

Mike,sorry my harness didnt work out for ya.Looks like you,ve found what you need.Good luck with Victoria.:love10:

That is all I need pm sent and thank you for your hard work and I have a distributor now :hello2:

Going up this morning to pull your harness!
Hopefully be shipping by noon, PM me your complete "ship to" address.

Price? Hmmm...Where did that price thingy go again??.... I never can find that price thing when I really need it!
I'll just throw it on my life tab at YD's!! (I have no clue what I own this dude at any given time. He says he likes me to owe him incase he needs a fave some time, now you'll owe him one too, LOL!!) I have to go up there anyway this AM to give him another $100 (installment plan) on another 2 door ABody I just bought from him for ABB and
CAR HUNT! FABOZENE:glasses2:

Better finish my coffee so I can wake up Yard Dawg early this morning.:coffee2:
While I'm up there, I'll get him to fire up his computer and take a look at Victoria. Still think some pinstripes around the lightning brand (like a tribute tattoo with the date struck) on the fender then clearcoat on top would look way cool!! (No offense intended but as we age we all get scars and that one is some bragging rights!!) Besides not even "Real Flames" paint jobs look like that pattern, sooooo natural!
I'll get some pics of the old time capsule (YD) while I'm there, maybe a couple of the donor car too! LMAO!!:cool:

Mike I went through my parts and I don't seem to have anything you need. I have a coil but you have took care of that. I will watch this thread in case something pops up you need that I might have.

64dart170 has came through with a 66 engine bay harness :thumleft::thumleft:
I got his pm this morning and I must say it sure made my morning :happy2:
I sent him my address and all he asked for this is shipping of this great old harness!!!!

John & ABB has always been here for many folks and we all know that Victoria was a gift from many great members from all around the world to me from this site !!
John!! Please pm me or anyone ells what the going price is for some one to go "drive to" a salvage yard and pull a harness and box it up to send to a customer :idea1:, If you will not except me paying for your time and hard work getting this to me let me:eek:fftheai: please let me gift you back with a night on the town on me :thumleft::thumleft:. and I am not talking about a trip to McDonalds :lol:

How do you spell relief
64dart170

I think a 50 spot will buy a nice dinner out on the town but it could be deferent in Indiana :scratch:

Attachments

• Spring 2011 215.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 168
Mike,sorry my harness didnt work out for ya.Looks like you,ve found what you need.Good luck with Victoria.:love10:
Thank you my Canadian brother :happy2: but as you can see I have another parts member and friend close by that has fixed me up :happy2:
You have out dun your self helping me with Victoria and have always been there for me, Victoria will be back on the road soon :love10:

Mike I went through my parts and I don't seem to have anything you need. I have a coil but you have took care of that. I will watch this thread in case something pops up you need that I might have.
Thank you millin :thumleft: Looks like I have everything :thumleft:
I will keep everyone posted in my restoration thread to get her back on the road. I am going to spray the lightning hit with clear coat :thumbup:

Mike if I were closer to you I would be over in a jiffy to lend a helping hand to get this repaired. Glad no one was hurt but this still sucks for you after putting all that work into her. :banghead:One step forward, two steps back.:banghead::banghead:

Mike if I were closer to you I would be over in a jiffy to lend a helping hand to get this repaired. Glad no one was hurt but this still sucks for you after putting all that work into her. :banghead:One step forward, two steps back.:banghead::banghead:
Well :scratch: Its all behind me know homecloned and I have excepted what has happened, I may be stuck at home with out a ride but I have a cold one in the fridge :toothy2: to enjoy and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :thumleft:

I,m afraid if I came to help we,d get so blitzed nothing would get done
:lol::lol::thumleft: I have to agree DD :toothy2: I sure enjoyed your company at Monster Mopar last year ;-);-) I think today calls for another :thumleft: I will have one for you while I am out at the pond, I need to get out of the house and do some walking and get some fresh air and new thoughts put in my brain :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back