-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969340dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OK here I go again! I need the following items so I can get my project completed!

small block fenderwell headers for a 67 - 69 dart

dual quad intake for a 340 (prefer low profile but I ain't picky at this point trying to make my own crossram setup!)

Bench seat located not far from Houston to fit an A body

pair of 15" ET Gasser front wheels 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern for ford /Mopar or maybe a set of old vintage front runner wheels until I can find a set of ET'S!

Vintage Gasser related items! PIE CRUST SLICKS, OLD PARACHUTE, VINTAGE SET OF LADDER BARS, VINTAGE DECALS, Things of this nature.

I know I can buy some of this stuff new and I will If I have too but I am looking for used period correct items!

Thanks

Bobby

How about a 15x4 Rocket mag wheel?

Picture 162.jpg

Picture 165.jpg

Not sure, but I think that somebody (eddy?) made a crossram intake for smallblocks. Can't say I've ever seen fenderwell headers for a smallblock a body. Maybe you could adapt a set from the early a bodies if you have to have fenderwells. Come to think of it, a friend had a crossram intake years ago, might still have it. I could check, but I do know it wouldn't be cheap!

I have a bench seat from a 74 Duster here in San Antonio.
If it will fit, how about $50 and I'll buy the beer.

Or, if you prefer, what do have to trade?

I could sure use a 74 duster nonfold type seat with the cutouts on lower seat for seat belt retractor mounting space. black preferred,condition exc.

Although the Rocket mags look cool I want the ET Gasser wheels on the front of the dart. I have everything I need to finish off my version of a small block cross ram except a pair of holley carbs. I would possibly be interested in the seat in San Antonio if all fails here locally. I do have a local guy that says he has a seat, it is just getting there and checking to see what he has.I have to wait on him to be able to check on it.I do thank all you guys for the replies. If this local seat deal falls through I will be making a run to San Antonio! They do make and sell fenderwell headers for a smallblock mopar,the new ones are a little pricey,but I have some ideas on them also.

Thanks Guys

Bobby

Let me know Bobby. I am a vendor at the carshow and swapmeet in New Braunfels this weekend and I am taking a bunch of stuff including that seat up there to sell.
I PM'd you my phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back