-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MuuMuu101

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm going to start selling off some parts from my Dart. This is what I have to offer. I'll take some pictures within the next couple days:

-Bilstein Front Shocks (~500 miles of them with some light scratches to the paint): $150 Pending

-0.870" T-bars (dirty, but no knicks or scratches): $100

-large ball joint 10" drum spindles (restored, new paint, bearing surfaces look fine): $125

-small bolt pattern A-body 8 3/4 axles (I'd replace the bearings): $125

-Full KH disc brake system (Has about 500 miles on it with new rotors, reman calipers, wheel studs, pads, Timken bearings, and seals. Including upper control arms that need new ball joints and bushings. No MC, brake lines, lower control arms or distribution block): $600

-rear sbp 10" x 1.75" drum setup (two bells, backing plates, new shoes in box from rockauto, rebuild kit installed but never used, and parking brake): $100 Pending

-drum-to-drum 7 1/4 rear end w/ leafs, brake lines, distribution block, and parking brake cable. (open, 2.93 gears, never made a noise): $100

-'68 273 block (Unknown condition but measures out to be standard bore with no visual scarring or scratches): $100

-2.76 gears (Used but look new. No pitting on gears. Found in 489 case. Good for an auto turbo build), with open differential section (just the spider gears), and various 489 related parts: $75

-Drum-to-Drum front end assembly from '71 Demon (slant K-frame with huge dent, all steering linkages except pitman arm, entire drum/spindle assemblies, upper and lower control arms that should be gone through): $100

-sbp steel wheels (assuming 14x4.5", has 205/75/14 whitewalls 2 of which are new Hankook Optimo's with about 500 miles on them): $200

-Dodge hubcaps found on my Dart: $40

-I have a couple torn apart distributors. I don't know what they're for. I'm assuming they were on my Dart at one point: $5

-MOOG offset UCA bushings (never used for both control arms): Sold

I'm pretty firm on the price. I'm just looking to fund the next stage of my Dart. I'm not looking to ship right now (I need to pick up some flat rate boxes first). Pick-up Preferred. A lot of the smaller things I'm willing to throw in the back of my daily and deliver to Spring Fling. PM me for info.

Some of the parts are pretty dirty as they've been under my Dart for the past 40+ years. I'm going to try my best to clean them up before I sell them.

Some things I may be looking for as a trade would be 4-speed A-body pedal assembly and an aluminum dual plane intake for an LA 360.

Attachments

• 10 in Drums.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 608
  • Bilsteins.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 611
  • Drum Spindles.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 585
  • K-Frame and Diff.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 588
  • KH Discs.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 567
  • T-bars 1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 573
  • T-bars 2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 594
  • Wheel and Cover.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 560
Were You located?
Im interested in the spindles .Im in cali

I'm in Covina, CA by the border of LA and Orange County. I might be able to flat rate ship those. I'll try to go to the Post Office this afternoon to get some boxes.

Bilstein shocks and 10" drum brakes are Pending sales. I'll try and get pictures later tonight.

So, I added photos of the parts to my first post. Sorry for the bad photos but I have a poorly lit garage and my camera malfunctioned forcing me to use my phone.

I also added new MOOG Offset UCA bushings for $35.

Ok thanks. ..................
My grandma lives in West Covina so i can do pick up..

Bilstein's are sold!

Make a reasonable offer on the other stuff. Note that most everything is a little too large to ship.

Been getting some emails from some people who are asking if my parts are still available. Unfortunately I can't edit my original post. Make an offer! Updated parts list:

-0.870" T-bars (dirty, but no knicks or scratches): $100

-large ball joint 10" drum spindles (restored, new paint, bearing surfaces look fine): $125

-small bolt pattern A-body 8 3/4 axles (I'd replace the bearings): $125

-Full KH disc brake system (Has about 500 miles on it with new rotors, reman calipers, wheel studs, pads, Timken bearings, and seals. Including upper control arms that need new ball joints and bushings. No MC, brake lines, lower control arms or distribution block): $600

-rear sbp 10" x 1.75" drum setup (two bells, backing plates, new shoes in box from rockauto, rebuild kit installed but never used, and parking brake): $100 Pending

-drum-to-drum 7 1/4 rear end w/ leafs, brake lines, distribution block, and parking brake cable. (open, 2.93 gears, never made a noise): $100

-'68 273 block (Unknown condition but measures out to be standard bore with no visual scarring or scratches): $100

-2.76 gears (Used but look new. No pitting on gears. Found in 489 case. Good for an auto turbo build), with open differential section (just the spider gears), and various 489 related parts: $75

-Drum-to-Drum front end assembly from '71 Demon (slant K-frame with huge dent, all steering linkages except pitman arm, entire drum/spindle assemblies, upper and lower control arms that should be gone through): $100

-sbp steel wheels (assuming 14x4.5", has 205/75/14 whitewalls 2 of which are new Hankook Optimo's with about 500 miles on them): $200

-Dodge hubcaps found on my Dart: $40

-I have a couple torn apart distributors. I don't know what they're for. I'm assuming they were on my Dart at one point: $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back