Status
Not open for further replies.

69dartV02

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all,

First post here. I purchased a mostly completed 69 swinger a few months back and have been working on the interior, most specifically the dash. Being new to the restoration game I am struggling to find a few things that are either missing or I inevitably broke during the disassembly.

First, I broke the pins for the heater/defrost control cables (non-a/c). I haven't had any success in the internet search I've done to find replacements, or even the entire assembly. Just as important, it looks like when I do find replacements I'll have to break the plastic shaft with the clip washers to remove the pins. Any idea on this???

Second, I've been unable to locate replacements sockets for the instrument lamps. I've seen a number of them that are identified as replacements, but they don't look quite the same. The tabs for the slots on the circuit board are 90deg out from the contacts, though the replacements I'm seeing online look to be no more than 45deg out. Any idea if they'll work? I'm seeing some that look similar for b-bodies, just not sure if they're compatible.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back