Pass foot well patch panel? Trunk floor 2pcs or 1

-

carcrazyguy

Reaction score
Duster had its date with the media blaster today. We knew the spare tire wheel well area needed to be replaced already. So is it better to replace with the single piece trunk floor or the half sections? This is being done by a body shop and I would like to have the cleanest, most correct looking replacements that I can get.

I thought the floors were great! But with the paint gone there are a few pin holes in the passengers front floor pan. Does anyone make just the front foot well area for the passengers side? The only thing I found was a full passengers side front/rear panel. Is that because it is easier/cleaner to install the full section instead of the front foot well area by itself?

You may have trouble getting a one pc trunk panel to fit through the Duster trunk opening. I think the one pc trunk floor part is used when one of the rear quarter panels is off, and it can be slid into place from the side of the car. This may or may not apply if one’s car is a Dart or Valliant with the larger trunk opening. Make a template out of cardboard and test fit it.

-
Back