Passenger side air vent

-

AnotherA

Reaction score
Where can I find this piece for the passenger side?
Or didn't they make one because it was always integrated into the heater/AC box?

IMG_8571.jpg

Always integrated into the heater box, I have never seen it any other way but a heater delete owner could chime in as to What they did up there it could be interesting.

I have a RB block so I am choosing NOT to use a heater core/box... that said the other day I took my drivers side fresh air vent and put it up in/on the passenger side and it has the same opening diameter with the exception of the studs the drivers side has so I will use a nut/bolt application along with a drivers side gasket.

Also You need to turn it so the door opens in a workable way as it is hinged on the left side.

It will work with only a small amount of grunt work, mine is still a bare shell so it won't be too difficult.

Any idea who carries the drivers side piece? I'm guessing its going to have to be a junk yard find.

It seems every like every vent door hinge on the driver's side I've seen is broken. If it's not, a premium price is asked. Seems like there ought to be some kind of workable solution to the broken hinge syndrome.

Try Cosgig (Geof), I just bought his 66 Cuda and he gave me an entire blower/box assembly. He said he had 3 or 4 other ones. Good guy to deal with.

There is a passenger side fresh air box on heater delete cars, I've seen one somewhere on this site but I dont remember where or who's car it was on.

-
Back