-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DartThis74

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Painted Sport Mirror located in Katy, Tx 77494. Asking $80 Plus shipping. I am unsure of the actual year of this sport mirror, but I was going to use it on a '74 duster and ended up selling the car. It is hemi orange factory painted, will need to be repainted/touched up for show quality. Glass is good condition with very minor scuffs (tried the best to depict in photos) that are not noticeable unless in the right light. Has original mounting nut and rubber gaskets is good condition. Mirror adjustment is good. Thanks for the interest !
muioaa.jpg

2f0dgrq.jpg

wjwb40.jpg

-Aaron

Painted Sport Mirror located in Katy, Tx 77494. Asking $80 Plus shipping. I am unsure of the actual year of this sport mirror, but I was going to use it on a '74 duster and ended up selling the car. It is hemi orange factory painted, will need to be repainted/touched up for show quality. Glass is good condition with very minor scuffs (tried the best to depict in photos) that are not noticeable unless in the right light. Has original mounting nut and rubber gaskets is good condition. Mirror adjustment is good. Thanks for the interest !
muioaa.jpg

2f0dgrq.jpg

wjwb40.jpg

-Aaron
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back