pat on the back deserved

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Is this a great place or what? Lemming sent me some a/c -heater box clips for the price of postage. And 68340fish sent me some instrument bulb holders for the price of postage. My hats off to two great moparites!!!! Thanks

Is this a great place or what? Lemming sent me some a/c -heater box clips for the price of postage. And 68340fish sent me some instrument bulb holders for the price of postage. My hats off to two great moparites!!!! Thanks

These are the best group of guys on any Mopar site ,hands down!!!

Hi! You are more than welcome! I've got lot's of bits and peices kicking around and I figure if I don't particularily need them then it's best to send them to someone who will give them a good home. Namely in another Mopar!
Thanx and enjoy!

May someone please send me some money...it will contribute on my restoration...hiiiihiiiii lol just kidding

These are the best group of guys on any Mopar site ,hands down!!!

Well said Longgone!! Glad to help SGBARRACUDA!! This is a fun & helpful site with Great people & I appreciate all the knowledge I've gained since joining.

whats the adress for that hemi ,also ill need 250.00 for shipping up front. lol

...Dang!! I had one of them-there Hemi thing-a-majiggys , but I loaned it to someone to use as a boat anchor. I'll just rummage through my boxes and see if i've got another kicking around!Hah!

...and wouldn't you know it ,I'm fresh out of money again! Damn , just when I could've been a help! (lol)
Bye!

-
Back