Patch panel for 1968 barracuda

-

ahlberg

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm looking for a patch panel for a 1968 barracuda, drivers side, behind rear tire. I've tried the big companies: Laysons, Year one etc.. It looks like I might be down to getting a 1/4 panel and cutting the piece out. That would be $160 for the panel and $200 shipping!! Does anyone know of anyone that makes them or a better solution. It's at the body shop and I want to do it right. Thanks for all your help. I'm in Southern California
Glenn

You might try Desert Valley Auto Parts at www.dvap.com they are pretty good about cutting out what you need. When I checked, they only had 3 68s but they had a slew of 67s. It's not that hard to drill a hole for the side marker light.

A few years back when I worked in a hot rod and restoration shop one of the sheetmetal suppliers (maybe sherman and associates or goodmark I can't really remember) would cut 1/4 panels in half before shipping them to us if we only needed them for a patch. This really cuts down on the shipping costs if you get them down to standard shipping sizes. Its worth a try to call some of the suppliers and see if they will do this for a small fee.

-
Back