PAW - Performance Automotive Warehouse?

-

flyboy01

Its almost done!
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used PAW - Performance Automotive Warehouse? I am thinking of ordering one of their kits for my 383, prices seem like the best deal. What do you guys think?

We have a bunch on the west coast. Most of these guys don't know **** about mopars. At least from my experience with them.

I get parts from PAW all the time.Ask them for there Chrysler Performance parts catalog.Nothing but Chrysler stuff in it.
I like them + they are a 1/2 hr away.

They seem to be Chevy guys from the dealings I've had with them. I've also done quite a few Chevy engins in the past and ordered from them. All my dealings were good with them for Chevy parts. Recently I called them about some 340 rebuild parts and I'd sware the clown never even heard of a 340. Can you believe that??? I'm surprised you found them to be the best prices. Maybe just big block stuff?? I never priced their BB stuff. I've found their small block stuff isn't real high but sure isn't the best deal.

Same deal for me. The guys in the Thousand Oaks,Ca store didn't know squat about Mopar engines. Tons of Chevy stuff for sure.

You are right,they probably are more Gm/Ford guys but if you get there Chrysler Performance catalog,and you have your part numbers and know what "you" are looking for who cares what they know.And yes they do have some of the best pricing around.I have compared them to Summit on many occasion,and they beat them.

Dave I'm going to change your mind on this one,LOL. :toothy7:

My Daddy says "paws is good".

Picture.jpg

Yup, used PAW for a portion of my buildup. Worked out well even when I needed to exchange an item.

I guess I will have to give them another look after I get a Chrysler Performance catelog. I had talked to them before I found FABO and some of the other internet forums. This was when I was going through what I wanted for my 340.

Nice PAWS. sit PAWS. haha

I ordered their Mopar specific catalog, I will take a look when I get it. Thanks. Good info. I live in Dallas, there are NO Mopar specific shops withing 300 miles of here, big change from Detroit, where there were dozens! Detroiters have no idea how good they have it. :sad:

I Have Used Them Recently A Few Times Had No Problems But On Each Order Could Have Saved $40-$75 Through Summit. Just Price It Out Better Than I Did

I did order their Chrysler specific catalog after the guy didn't seem to know what he was doing with Mopars. When I got it I see their prices are good. But Northernautoparts.com beat their prices by a fair ammount on the 360 I was doing.

When I was doing the 360 I checked everywhere I could think of (PAW, Summit, Jegs, Mancin's, Hensley's, Doug Herbert, and a couple others I'm forgetting right now) and most were close but Northern was the cheapest on quality parts for a 360.

Oh yeah I forgot to add that Northern auto parts has real good customer service also. Me and a buddy have had to deal with them on one occasion each and they were great. The only bad thing about Northern is they aren't into custom builds (strokers) I don't think.

i like p.a.w. i got some stuff from them to do my 340 and had no problems. i just had to make sure i had part numbers b4 i called them up..

I use ther cataloge like a referance book but found the same products through summit are all most all ways cheaper

I was thinking about it when I was into chevy, yes I know I have sined but that was before I bought my Dart and a few other Mopars. Prices just seemed to cheap to be real lol. No idea on their Mopar selection but I will take a look at it.

I used them once many years ago (over 20) when I was building a Ford 400M engine. prices were as good as I could get at the time. The "rebuilt" crank was just a re-polished junkyard item with .002 of variance across the journals (rod and main). I was young and dumb and in a hurry and used it anyway. It ate the rod bearings 30,000 miles later. This was a long time ago and things may have changed since then, but this was my first and last experience with them.

-
Back