paxton supercharger on a 440

-

Duster Drag Car

Reaction score
Anybody running a paxton novi 1500 supercharger on a 440 with 12.5 to 1 compression and a mechanical cam in the 600 lift range and if so, did you lower the compression with spacer head gaskets and did you change the cam? How does your combo run and what kind of hp is it making at what rpm?

you will prob have to lower the compression or run a water injection kit, the supercharger store and snow performance offers them and allows higher compression with charger unit, check them out or give them a call, also there is a guy named scott who owns SD concept engineering who is supper smart on charger and turbo set ups, and a supper nice guy you might give him a call to and his cars are straight up bad to the bone, he knows his stuff, good luck

I am looking to put a F1 on my car and convert it over to the street.
I was directed to go no more than 9.5 to one with water injection.
Get my solid roller reground and a couple other things.
The biggest hit is getting rid of all of your N/A fuel supply system.
I was quote 7800.00 for a complete system (no engine work). My ears just about fell off, but again that is for 1K plus HP on pump gas.

i am looking to put a f1 on my car and convert it over to the street.
I was directed to go no more than 9.5 to one with water injection.
Get my solid roller reground and a couple other things.
The biggest hit is getting rid of all of your n/a fuel supply system.
I was quote 7800.00 for a complete system (no engine work). My ears just about fell off, but again that is for 1k plus hp on pump gas.

i got the same quote from the supercharger store after chatting with the rep i decided its not for me, i would need to change my pistons and cam, think ill just juice what i got.

-
Back