Payback time.....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Ernie is going down to see her Grandson at the end of the week. She has yet to buy him a Christmas present. We are asking you guys for some help. She wants to buy a noisemaker of sorts......you know, the Grand Parent getting even with there kid kind of thing. Toy has to be durable, he is only 9 months old but he is already wearing 18 -2t clothes so he is a big kid. The nosier the better......

Anything that plays the song from "It's A Small World" at Disneyland.
Most annoying song ever !

Doug, I'm a grandparent and we have our grandson with us a lot to help his mom with daycare. The best thing I can suggest is multiple noise toys, it will drive em nuts. I know it does us at times.

Fire truck or one of the smaller rescue trucks with multiple sounds.
The small laptop like toys that actually are helpful to the kid, but are annoying as all get out. My grandson got this little front end loader type toy and every time you push on the top of it it would make the engine sound, that one was extremely annoying.

Look for anything that when you push the button it lights up as well as makes noise, they seem to be attracted to that a little more.

Noise toys, gotta love em.

This !!!

Attachments

• 41j2XOVjgJL._SX300_.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 135
440 dart with open headers....just sayin, he'll grow into it...eventually

440 dart with open headers....just sayin, he'll grow into it...eventually

LOL, is yer dart done yet doug??? That fisher price one that you push is good, cuz ya got noize and damage when he runs into stuff with it!! Oooh what about "Smash em up Derby" those things are soo cool...I remember pulling the cord...doing the jump and smashing them into walls!! Friggin parts everywhere that a big person will step on is a bonus!! Or the ones you just zip and they leave skid marks on the floor!!

Attachments

• smash up derby.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 140
  • zip cars.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 124
LOL, is yer dart done yet doug??? That fisher price one that you push is good, cuz ya got noize and damage when he runs into stuff with it!! Oooh what about "Smash em up Derby" those things are soo cool...I remember pulling the cord...doing the jump and smashing them into walls!! Friggin parts everywhere that a big person will step on is a bonus!! Or the ones you just zip and they leave skid marks on the floor!!

Good point on the pieces to step on, I have several times, turns one into a grinch in .000001 second.

I had SSP's as a kid,make lotsa noise.Also run into things,extra annoyance points.

-
Back