Paycheck 11 days late = sitting @ home

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Well after 2 months of thinking my issues were resolved with the guy who I have been working for who was not paying me, here we go again. After the last incident in March, I thought things were worked out as far as getting paid goes but I was wrong. Two checks in April were shorted me a total of $1700 + and now my latest paycheck is now 11 days late. I have tried to resolve this but it looks as though this is either going to end up with me going to this guys house outside of Charlotte and busting his kneecaps, or calling a lawyer and taking him to court. Either way this sucks. Out of money with 3 young children and running out of everything food, time to pay bills, etc.....Stress levels are through the roof right now. Hoping I will not have to sell the Duster to survive. I am praying that I can get at least one of these contracts from him but as of now nothing.....

I was wondering/hoping that your issues resolved themselves. Good luck in dealing with this clown. Is there any way to work with any being involved with him?

have been in contact with the companies that he has these contracts with trying to resolve these issues of not getting paid and no success. Even though i have made the argument that he should be in violation somehow of his contract by not paying me, apparently this is of no concern to these people who he holds the contracts with. I am hoping that I can get some of his coverage area from him and have it awarded to me as a result of him not paying me for work completed, but nothing yet. I am kind of in a big time jam now and trying to figure out what i can do, but time is running out for me on house bills etc... just pray for me please.

Sometimes a letter from a law firm will have that check in the mail box pronto, if you havee to sell the car do it you can always buy another in better times family first.

man ,thats tough. try contacting a government agency such as the employment security commission of north carolina or the attorney general. they should at least be able to guide you down the right path. i know how the stress can get to a family without money, im doing all i can to keep my car, but apparently 40 hours a week isnt enough to support 5 people. seems like things are getting worse everyday.

Are the lawyers names Smith And Wesson?

Seriously that sucks not getting paid for work done. I'd bring big Bubba and a baseball bat to his house.

Wylde1.

I am going to Charlotte after I speak to a lawyer tomorrow if I have to borrow Gas money to do so. I do not want to get arrested for doing anything and have a felony record but I do expect something to get done if I show up at his door demanding my pay. I was thinking of going and picking up the remaining appliances I have for the work orders I have not completed and holding them hostage until I get paid but again I do not want to do anything illegal. I do not know what else to do at this point. He does not answer my calls or e mails.

-
Back