pcv valve port

-
Your weather definitely dictates you using one....I have never been to Illinois so didn't realize it was that humid.](*,)

Joe, thanks for an in depth insight. Very good read.:read2: I did know about race cars, but I guess I am sheltered, being that I work alot on cars driven in fair weather and ONLY in Cali.....:-D

No sweat, lol. I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way. :)

A lot of people don't know how brutally humid that state is. At the southern tip they even have Cypress swamps, something that most people would only expect to see in Florida or the deep south.

well yes it draws fresh air from the outside of the engine and evacuates crankcase gasses,but it's a small amount of crankcase gasses to a larger amount of fresh air that get's burned.so really it has many advantages over not running one.

Your weather definitely dictates you using one....I have never been to Illinois so didn't realize it was that humid.](*,)

look at it this way, i would rather be in 110 degree dry heat like texas or arizona or whatever then to be here when its 90 degrees and humid as hell

i went and got the pcv grommet this morning then went back and found the grommets and breathers i can use

-
Back