peak dash owers i need help

-

mopardemon340

Reaction score
i know peak dash is out of business but need some info from the guy who have one. im planning on making my own dash and modeling after the peak dash.. so if you have any pictures from the front and side to see the angel. i also need measurements from side to side, top to bottom and the measurements from both the top edge to the center of bend and the bottom edge to the center of the bend. if you can measure the angle that its bent at that would help to..

thanks

Wow.. that's a lot of measurements to ask for. Do you have a stock dash? If so it's much easier to get the measurements off that as well as the angle. I had my Peak's Dash body molded into the sheet metal frame so I'm no longer able to assist in getting those measurements.

May I suggest using sheet metal and exhaust tubing for the cups.

Riddler

no i dont have a stock dash. my dash was completely cut out and mangled by the guy who had it before me.. i now have a flat panel for my dash and fools good but want to change it around now.. when i build it i will be using thin aluminum to try and keep weight down..

Here is mine

20161017_171410.jpg

Now body filled the groves, primed, painted and satin clear on complete unit

20170526_132030_1.jpg

Todays shot ...Mounted and all wired up ....and all the gauges work along with the new led lights ....only 2 attempts to get it all wired right ...one bad LED e-brake light )brand new and speedometer did not work at first ...that was a ' my bad ' .All thats left is to put the ashtray in, finish alligning the glove box door and figure out the wiper switch as there is not enough thread to catch the ring.

20170806_230142.jpg

Todays shot ...Mounted and all wired up ....and all the gauges work along with the new led lights ....only 2 attempts to get it all wired right ...one bad LED e-brake light )brand new and speedometer did not work at first ...that was a ' my bad ' .All thats left is to put the ashtray in, finish alligning the glove box door and figure out the wiper switch as there is not enough thread to catch the ring.

View attachment 1715079913
those look great !

that looks nice, i only wish i could buy one but with them out of business i guess i have to make my own.

View attachment 1715079913
can you tell me what the bottom and top measurements are and the bend angle?

-
Back