Perfection

-

66MOPAR77

Reaction score
Im Posting this message which i have gave alot of thought in to and im probably going to piss some people off.
Im restoring a 66 Valiant which has some rust. in details sence going over car inside and out, drivers side frame rail, front DS floor pan, and rear quarter panels, Which is common in all mopars unless u live in dry desert air where u can get a perfect car. This goes out to everyone that has posted crap about it not worth fixing well maybe not but its another mopar on the road insted of crushed or cut into pecies. im sorry you dont have the know how to do things ur self or dont want to take the time to restore one with out a little hard work. I Feel that if u cant be supportive of members here and there decision here then u need to keep ur comments to your self. im sure im not the only one that feels this way. Thanks to everyone that had help me out on here im thankfull.
Thank You :mumum:

Im Posting this message which i have gave alot of thought in to and im probably going to piss some people off.
Im restoring a 66 Valiant which has some rust. in details sence going over car inside and out, drivers side frame rail, front DS floor pan, and rear quarter panels, Which is common in all mopars unless u live in dry desert air where u can get a perfect car. This goes out to everyone that has posted crap about it not worth fixing well maybe not but its another mopar on the road insted of crushed or cut into pecies. im sorry you dont have the know how to do things ur self or dont want to take the time to restore one with out a little hard work. I Feel that if u cant be supportive of members here and there decision here then u need to keep ur comments to your self. im sure im not the only one that feels this way. Thanks to everyone that had help me out on here im thankfull.
Thank You :mumum:

I just agree with you. Its nice whrn another Abody is saved. And there are so many supportive members hete on this site. Show us some pictutes of your car.

Good for you! Good luck with the restoration. I agree, we need to save as many of them as possible. To all the naysayers, they will have a different attitude someday, when all the mopars are long gone and there aren't really any left, that aren't already fully restored or in a museum. How many vehicles from the 1910's or '20s do we see on the road?

Valiants have always been my favorites.

Pics!

dont worry about what anyone else thinks. there are plenty of people here ready and willing to help and support what you are doing. ive seen a lot worse brought back to life.

I think it comes down to where you live as to what is considered saveable. Where I am, you cannot find a parts car, never mind a decent body, unless it's already been done. Sure the argument goes that you can ship a rust free body from somewhere else and save yourself the work, but times have never been better for us in the rust belt areas with all the panels available. Heck, I have people here constantly wanting to buy and restore my old rusty soon to be parts car. And if I told them I WAS parting it, they'd probably give me no end of grief lol..

Save em if you can

Grant

-
Back